What consoles do you own?

Shortie861

Veteran Member
Verified Member
As of right now I currently own an Xbox One, Xbox 360, Playstation 4, Xbox Original, Nintendo Wii, PS Vita, PSP, laptop that is capable of gaming and Nintendo DS. I am looking to maybe get a Wii U however not too sure yet.

What consoles do you own right now and do you plan on adding any more to your collection?

Misti

Veteran Member
Verified Member
As of right now I own Playstation 4. Never really been a fan of Xbox to be honest and always been a Playstation fan so I always stick with that console. I am looking myself to possibly getting a PS Vita as well as I have heard they are great for on the go gaming.

xXInfectedXx

Verified Member
Just the Xbox 360. Generally speaking, I would say I've had the console since 2013, maybe longer. Needs to be replaced sooner rather than later along with my gaming collection.

llewsarb

Verified Member
I've got a Nintendo Switch and a PS5. I don't get to game like I used to in my younger days though

lygertyger

Verified Member
Currently a laptop, a nintendo switch, a 3ds and (if it counts) my phone. I do most gaming on my phone these days.

Bl00DGuY

Verified Member
Xbox One and my good old Xbox 360. Bought a PS5 but regretted it and sold it about 3 month later. I am a PC gamer.