Warlock pet Felguard weapon wrong display

pkman

Veteran Member
Verified Member
[Location, Race, Faction] Anywhere in game, all races that can be warlock, both
[Problem description] Warlock pet Felguard weapon is displaying the wrong item. In the creature equip template it has the right one 12784 Arcanite Reaper but in game is some type of trident.
[How it should work] Warlock pet Felguard weapon should be Arcanite Reaper and not a trident.

ExO

Admin
[Location, Race, Faction] Anywhere in game, all races that can be warlock, both
[Problem description] Warlock pet Felguard weapon is displaying the wrong item. In the creature equip template it has the right one 12784 Arcanite Reaper but in game is some type of trident.
[How it should work] Warlock pet Felguard weapon should be Arcanite Reaper and not a trident.
Please provide proof of this (ie. some official note stating it, a video, any wowhead resource etc. Then we'll fix it shortly :)

pkman

Veteran Member
Verified Member

This happens it seems on certain repacks. The game is just displaying the weapon incorrectly. The creature equip template says it should be arcanite reaper.

It is kinda funny to me that you should ask for proof cause I have been playing demonology since '09 on retail and seen that weapon (arcanite reaper) on the felguard about a million times lol ✌️

Last edited:
Reactions: ExO

ExO

Admin

This happens it seems on certain repacks. The game is just displaying the weapon incorrectly. The creature equip template says it should be arcanite reaper.

It is kinda funny to me that you should ask for proof cause I have been playing demonology since '09 on retail and seen that weapon (arcanite reaper) on the felguard about a million times lol ✌️
Thanks. Gotta ask to make sure we focus on the facts :)