Warcry CMS fixes! (Help)

Leaf

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Hey! So I have managed to set up the Warcry CMS so that it is "working", although some features are not working. None of the shop features are working, could this be because that the Emucoach Repack's console are running off of the "RA Port". Thought that maybe some console command didn't work well with the CMS or something like that. Anyways, if anyone got a little knowledge regarding the Warcry CMS then send me a PM, I would greatly appreciate it!
Best Regards!

Capture 62.JPG
Capture 63.JPG
Capture 64.JPG
Capture 65.JPG

santahashi

Gold Supporter
I tried to find the Warcry CMS on the internet :( All links died.
Can you share it with me? Please

ExO

Admin
Unfortunately my knowledge with Warcry CMS is not big personally but with the Emucoach repack you can also use SOAP in case Warcry likes that better than RA(?)

Leaf

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
What kind of help you need?

Look at the pictures that I provided in my post. I also wrote that I need help regarding the shop and some minor issues along with that. Add my Discord and I'll explain everything thoroughly!
Discord: Hykrit#1960

Leaf

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Unfortunately my knowledge with Warcry CMS is not big personally but with the Emucoach repack you can also use SOAP in case Warcry likes that better than RA(?)

Yes, the CMS doesn't really like RA and is set up with SOAP. I tried disabling the RA function in the Emucoach Repack but it still won't work, even with the SOAP information correct on both the Repack config files and the CMS config files. Maybe someone has a clue on whats going on?

cliffsmits

Senior User
Superior Member
Oh well thats an old github what i fixed so far for warcry cms.

I had a updated version 87% working shop aswell hopefully i can still find it on my HDD.

Brian released the one on github a while aggo but didnt had the lates fixes from me

Leaf

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Oh well thats an old github what i fixed so far for warcry cms.

I had a updated version 87% working shop aswell hopefully i can still find it on my HDD.

Brian released the one on github a while aggo but didnt had the lates fixes from me

Okay! It would be very much appreciated if you could provide the working version! First time I saw the CMS I fell in love with it but it kinda threw me off that there was so many things that didn't work! Would be totally awesome if you found it! Thank you! :phew: