Virtual-Node (Super cheap VPS hosting) INSANE PREFORMANCE - 7 day FREE trial. VIEW MORE >>

Virtual-Node.net

Trial Member
Cloud-icon.png

www.virtual-node.net
7-Day Free Trial

Welcome to Virtual-Node's official advertising thread on EMUCOACH
We are a new hosting company providing outstanding Virtual Private Servers at unbeatable prices.
we are offering the first 5 people from EMUCOACH a 7-day free trial to test out our "Value" VPS.
Here at Virtual-Node we tend to deliver absolutely and only, premium services at prices affordable by every customer.
It doesn't matter if you're looking to host a single website, game server or even a large enterprise project.
Virtual-Node will cover all your needs, professionally!​

Current Available Packages

packages.png

To claim your 7-day free trial please contact us via live chat or a web ticket in your control panel.

Why Chose Us?​

DDoS Protection​
Our Anti-DDoS infrastructure has the proven capacity to mitigate attacks up to 1.3 Tbit/s in size.​

Preformance​
We use industry-leading hardware to provide you with high-performance hosting solutions you can rely on.​

Prices​
We pride ourselves on keeping our prices very low, but performance very very high.​

Suport​
Our small but dedicated team are available to assist with any questions or issues 24/7.​

Game Servers​
We are here to help assist with setting up repacks or compiling cores for you.​

Our Deicated Servers​
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X - 8c/16t - 3.9 GHz/4.5 GHz
Memory : 128 GB DDR4 ECC
1GB Uplink

Vouches​
@JadaDev: As far as i can tell, it's working perfectly and smooth, players never complained about any lags or such so i'm happy with that
to be honest it's also pretty fast compared to my old vps, wish you best of luck with your project! and also hope it'll be a long term hosting ❤️