V15 CATA VIP WotLK Dungeons cannot be queued for in RDF - WORKAROUND FOUND

OzHawkeye

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Hello,

• [Location, Faction, Race] Northrend, Alliance, (All races affected)
  • [Name, Type] Halls of Reflection, Pit of Saron, Forge of Souls, Wrath High-level dungeons
  • [Problem Description] None of these dungeons can be used via the Random Dungeon Finder no matter the gear level of the toon, even when it exceeds the ilvl 180 requirement for the dungeon.
  • [How it should work] The dungeons should be queueable once the ilvl requirement is met.
Screenshot below.

wowss1.jpg

OzHawkeye

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
WORKED AROUND:

So, a big thanks to Jivani19, who pointed out the access_requirement table in the World DB with regards to another problem I'm having, and when checking that table out, I saw the three ICC 5-man dungeons had an iLvl requirement of 219, not the 180 as is claimed in game.

I adjusted them in the db to be really at 180 and was able to queue for all the dungeons without issues on my toons that are above that level, while those below that level still (correctly) cannot.

I say this is "WORKED AROUND" rather than "SOLVED" since I cannot see in the db anywhere where that text informing the player of the iLvl requirement is set, or why it says 180 even when the db has a different value.

Greymane

Trial Member
I say this is "WORKED AROUND" rather than "SOLVED" since I cannot see in the db anywhere where that text informing the player of the iLvl requirement is set, or why it says 180 even when the db has a different value.

The text is read from the DBC files that are inside the mpqs of the client, but server side implementation (trough AccessRequirement DB table) allows for changing it server side only.