V15.0 CATA VIP All of Argent Tournament not working.

OzHawkeye

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
  • [Location, Faction, Race] Icecrown, all Alliance characters.
  • [Name, Type] N/A
  • [Problem Description] Unable to earn Champion's Seals via daily quests in Argent Tournament as no daily quests are offered by any NPC's.
  • [How it should work] Argent Tournament grounds should offer repeatable daily quests for Champion's Seals.
Hello,

I am starting to think that perhaps our server has some deeper problems, as we are now playing the WotLK expansion and there are big chunks of non-working content, most especially, as described above, the inability to play the Argent Tournament at all. The Culling of Stratholme dungeon is also not working, along with many quests and quest lines (particularly in Howling Fjord and Storm Peaks) not working properly or at all.

Is the issue with the Argent Tournament above a known issue with V15.0 of the Cata VIP Repack, or should I be thinking about blowing the server away and starting again (on the MoP repack for example).

Last edited:

Kormick

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
ICC have problems too, on the Cata VIP Repack and in the MoP Repack, it's a little bit silly that the 3.3.5 content was not fully integrated in a 4.3.4 or even in the 5.4.8 version

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Hello to you. Keep reporting bugs if we want to have a 100% blizzlike server.
It's all in our power to change.

OzHawkeye

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
ICC have problems too, on the Cata VIP Repack and in the MoP Repack, it's a little bit silly that the 3.3.5 content was not fully integrated in a 4.3.4 or even in the 5.4.8 version

I haven't tried ICC yet, but given how much else isn't working, I'm worried that we'll be unable to play that properly either.