V13 Silverpine Forest Quest Bugs

Zer0888

Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
This zone needs some loving. :)

[Location, Faction, Race]Silverpine Forest, Horde, Undead
[Name, Type] Steel Thunder, Quest
[Problem Description] No Seadog is given on quest accept to carry the cargo. You have to talk to the quest giver and say you lost your sea dog. Otherwise quest works properly.
[How it should work] Should give the player a Seadog on the auto quest accept. From Video it doesn't look like quest is Auto Accept. When I drop quest and regrab it gives the Sea Dog properly. Steel Thunder Quest

[Name, Type] No Escape, Quest
[Problem Description] This quest is quite buggy. If you do not have Agatha nearby when you enter the room to find the human leaders it will either not work or boot you out without completing the quest. Agatha is also an aggressive AI type and pulls mobs. Also if you lose Agatha you cannot go back to Sylvanas and get a replacement Agatha. Agatha I believe is also not using her abilities correctly. She goes in melee range when she should be ranged. Conversation between the leaders is also not a cinematic.
[How it should work] Should enter the room and conversation with the human leaders should be a cinematic and then Agatha lets you escape. No Escape Quest Video

[Name, Type] Lordaeron, Quest
[Problem Description] Steed spawns on top of Sylvanas and the cinematic plays but the player goes nowhere during the entire sequence.
[How it should work] Player should ride along and have conversation with Sylvanas. Lordaeron Quest Video

[Name, Type] Excising the Taint, Quest
[Problem Description] Bloodfang Stalker should have a red exclamation point over its head (I think thats the only quest that does this). Killing Bloodfang Stalker does not give quest. Edit: This quest appears on Sylvanas later? Unless I missed it when I first got to the area.
[How it should work] Kill one bloodfang stalker and a UI popup should appear for Excising the Taint. Excising the Taint Video

[Name, Type] The Waters Run Red, Quest
[Problem Description] You can use the Horde cannon and fire the projectile but no Worgen appear to kill with the ability. Quest not completeable.
[How it should work] You should use the cannon and kill incoming Worgen. The Waters Run Red Video

[Name, Type] Seek and Destroy, Quest
[Problem Description] Missing Auto Accept Flag. UI pops up but I clicked accept and it disappeared with no quest accepted.
[How it should work] Add Auto accept into Flags in the DB - 1638400. Then it accepts just fine and loads next quest in chain Corned and Crushed.

[Name, Type] Nowhere to Hide, Quest
[Problem Description] Quest works. Running into mine and the explosion is almost blizzlike. Biggest issue is the quest once complete is missing the quest objective text on the sidebar. Can still turn in though.
[How it should work] Add missing quest objective text. Screenshot of what I mean

[Location, Faction, Race]Ruins of Gilneas, Horde, Undead
[Name, Type] Korok the Colossus
[Problem Description] Dozen+ spawns of Korok the Colossus in Northern Headlands
[How it should work] Should just be one of him wandering around in the quest areas for losing ground and the F.C.D. Losing Ground Quest video

[Location, Faction, Race]Ruins of Gilneas, Horde, Undead
[Name, Type] Break in Communications, Quest
[Problem Description] Start of a chain of quests using the F.C.D. Communicator device where theres a UI popup on quest completion except the UI popup doesn't appear.
[How it should work] Should run into area for investigation and get a UI Popup for quest completion. Break in Communications Quest video

General Note: Inns in Silverpine Forest that I've tried so far are not giving rest state.

I'll add more posts for this zone as I go through it.

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
[Name, Type] Seek and Destroy, Quest
[Problem Description] Missing Auto Accept Flag. UI pops up but I clicked accept and it disappeared with no quest accepted.
[How it should work] Add Auto accept into Flags in the DB - 1638400. Then it accepts just fine and loads next quest in chain Corned and Crushed.
Fixed