v13.1 Solocraft Raids

Maze

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
  • [Location, Faction, Race]Raids, All classes/races
  • [Name, Type] Solocraft
  • [Problem Description] The new system "solocraft" isn't working well. If you set the raid difficulty to 10 player nm, it will make the raid difficulty to 40. Since the raid whit 40 player doesnt exist in cata, the Hp of creatures inside the raids stay the same as 25, but not your HP which is higher in "diff 10" than "diff25". I was looking for a way to fix that through the db but didnt find any appropiate table atm. The screenshot below explain better the problem.
  • Bug raids.PNG
  • [How it should work] All Raid Difficulty should be avabile

Last edited:
Reactions: ExO

Maze

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I was also looking for a way to disable the system for the raids if possible... LMK
Thank you!

ExO

Admin
It was mainly designed for dungeons. I’ll look into it for raids too though. Thanks for info :)

Maze

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
No worries Exo.
We are a small group of players and when i saw this new feature (solocraft), I was so excited to test the raids whit less players. But now seems more difficult than befor.
Edit: Even whit LFG SoloMode disabled, is impossible to get into raid 10 difficulty
Anyway I'll stay tune for info.
Thanks ;)

Last edited:

Shiken

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I didn't find the setting for solocraft in worldserver.conf, how to I enable or disable the function?

Maze

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I didn't find the setting for solocraft in worldserver.conf, how to I enable or disable the function?
You will find it almost on the bottom. It's a new feature added in "vip Gold, solo & fun repack".
It will just enable/disable the function for join dungeons alone through lfg system.

Maze

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
It was mainly designed for dungeons. I’ll look into it for raids too though. Thanks for info :)
If possible there is a way to disable the "solocraft" for the dungeons ?
Even whit "LFG SoloMode" disabled from the world.conf , my health and damage will be adjusted based on the size of the group in dungeons.
lfg.PNG

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Updates:

- Implemented a way to disable/enable the Solocraft as you like.
- Fixed the 10 man / 25 man raid difficulty issue:
Setting the raid to 10 man, will make the difficulty 10, and therefore not as much health scaling on the players.
Setting the raid to 25 man, will make the difficulty 25, and therefore more health scaling on players.

ToDo:
Need to make the health scale based on amount of players in the group in raids as well. (Only works in dungeons atm). Therefore, the health does not change on players in raids atm, whether you are 2 or 8.
Health tends to bug if you go in and out of the same dungeon several times.

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Fixed the health bug too. Now the only thing left is to scale based on raid group too. Although it's not a must to implement, it'd be a nice feature.

Krowten

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Updates:

Setting the raid to 10 man, will make the difficulty 10, and therefore not as much health scaling on the players.
Setting the raid to 25 man, will make the difficulty 25, and therefore more health scaling on players.

ToDo:
Need to make the health scale based on amount of players in the group in raids as well. (Only works in dungeons atm). Therefore, the health does not change on players in raids atm, whether you are 2 or 8.
Where can we get these new updates?

Maze

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Updates:

ToDo:
Great!! Thank you :)