V12 Quest- The Eye of All Storms - ID: 13588

CADIRETO

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Quest - The Eye of All Storm
Link : World of Warcraft Quests - World of Warcraft Quest Guide - The Eye of All Storms - ID: 13588 - YouTube

The quest "Leaving the Nightmare" normally ends by Malfurion at the Eye of the Vortex and you get the quest "The Eye of All Storms" (ID 13588) from him. This quest cannot be completed because Thessera spawns not, so you can't reach the Twilight Portal high above. Also, the Twilight Raiders that have to be slain for the quest are not flying. They all "fall" down to the ground when you come near the Eye of the Vortex.

This quest was fixed in V6.2 but now not working.

Shiken

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
bump , this quest doesn't fixed in V13
When the player rides on the dragon, the camera's line of sight becomes very chaotic, it is difficult to aim at the enemy, you will suddenly fall and die, and then you cannot pick up the body, you can only choose to revived from spirit healer.
I think this quest need do adjust.

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
bump , this quest doesn't fixed in V13
When the player rides on the dragon, the camera's line of sight becomes very chaotic, it is difficult to aim at the enemy, you will suddenly fall and die, and then you cannot pick up the body, you can only choose to revived from spirit healer.
I think this quest need do adjust.

Confirmed. As I see it, there are two issues:
1) The camera sight being chaotic.
2) The sudden fall & die.

ExO

Admin
Should be improved on V13.1. The spike camera is still an issue though. Needs some smooth waypoint rework I believe.
Moving to fixed as the main issue should be fixed now, and the quest should be do-able.
Let me know if any issues on V13.1