V12 Exit/enter dungeon

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
At times players are not able to enter dungeons.
Same goes for exit when it is finished.

ExO

Admin
Any particular dungeons? Please also record a video of this, if possible - need to be able to reproduce it :)

Damieninabox

Gold Supporter
Senior User
I encountered this bug quite often, when I used random dungeon finder with some people.
Used random dungeon finder and got The Stonecore (if you go outside of the dungeon, the location is on the same spot as the entry, so you go out and instantly get back) Only happened in random dungeon finder so far.

Also when someone leaves and you get someone random, go back to the dungeon, the dungeon somehow resets for everyone and all bosses and npcs are available again.

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
[MENTION=1]ExO[/MENTION], Heres are bug report from a player on my server

"I always have to use Heartstone to leave dungeon, leaving dungeon by clicking the button next to minimap is not working, it just teleports back to the same dungeon i am in"

3b799e5388

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Also when someone leaves and you get someone random, go back to the dungeon, the dungeon somehow resets for everyone and all bosses and npcs are available again.

I noticed the same result in Deadmines when I used v13.1 Gold using Solocraft's Random Dungeon Finder and died.
Played Lv19 Alliance Gnome Warlock, entered Deadmines solo, got grabbed by second boss ( Helix Gearbreaker) which I couldnt escape and died.
Re-entering the instance, the bosses and mobs were reset.

Let's see if it's fixed in V14.
I know a big update is coming :p

Sounds good. Looking forward to it! :)

Damieninabox

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Improvements to that will come in V14, I will just need more feedback from you guys, since it's pretty annoying to properly test that with 5 accounts on my local pc - looked good so far tho. :D

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Improvements to that will come in V14, I will just need more feedback from you guys, since it's pretty annoying to properly test that with 5 accounts on my local pc - looked good so far tho. :D
Its random.
It doesn't happen everytime. ☺️

orangefire

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
For entering, I'm not sure if this is the same issue, but I've sometimes noticed it won't allow manual queueing for Zul'Gurub or End Time, though can still get them in random queues. It also won't let me enter Hour of Twilight dungeons from the dungeon finder, random or otherwise, without the pre-quest, which is intended, though I'm surprised it can let me get ones I can't do in the random selection at all. I don't know how Blizzard originally handled this though as I wasn't playing the game back then. Exiting from the leave dungeon button still seems to not work, though I can hearth out or run back to the main dungeon entrance.

The resetting is a more common issue. It seems that after dying in a dungeon finder dungeon and then reentering the dungeon it starts treating it as a new instance entered normally. I'm not sure how it behaves with multiple people if someone was there to hold the instance after a wipe.

idenaudun

Verified Member
It seems that after dying in a dungeon finder dungeon and then reentering the dungeon it starts treating it as a new instance entered normally. I'm not sure how it behaves with multiple people if someone was there to hold the instance after a wipe.
I've also had this issue.
I am currently multiboxing 5 characters, and upon dying and re-entering the instance from the Spirit Healer the issue occurs.
I've been able to replicate it consistently without failure this way.
Currently I've just been group summoning my toons back to where they queued from after the dungeon.