[v11] Dungeon Quest: Corruption in Maraudon

felarrond

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
[Location, Faction, Race] Muraudon Dungeon, Tested on Male Horde Goblin but assume quest is broken for any faction/race/gender.
[Name, Type] Corruption of Maraudon, Dungeon Quest
[Problem Description] After killing Lord Vyletongue you get yellow floating Objective Complete but quest does not update or allow for turn in. If you lookup quest using .lookup quest it shows that it is complete however there is no way to hand in quest.
[How it should work] After killing Lord Vyletongue a Quest Complete dialogue should pop in your quest tracker panel to complete the quest and receive the reward.

dolgan

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
[Location, Faction, Race] Muraudon Dungeon, Tested on Male Horde Goblin but assume quest is broken for any faction/race/gender.
[Name, Type] Corruption of Maraudon, Dungeon Quest
[Problem Description] After killing Lord Vyletongue you get yellow floating Objective Complete but quest does not update or allow for turn in. If you lookup quest using .lookup quest it shows that it is complete however there is no way to hand in quest.
[How it should work] After killing Lord Vyletongue a Quest Complete dialogue should pop in your quest tracker panel to complete the quest and receive the reward.

Once you kill Lord Vyletongue you can hand it in at Zeater's Spirit (the one that appears after killing Princess Theradas)
As far as I know it's meant to trigger the new remote hand in thing. Don't know how to trigger that myself yet.

felarrond

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Once you kill Lord Vyletongue you can hand it in at Zeater's Spirit (the one that appears after killing Princess Theradas)
As far as I know it's meant to trigger the new remote hand in thing. Don't know how to trigger that myself yet.

I'll try to give this another run today then. Thank you.