v10(1) Death Knight quest: Death Comes From On High

Varal Al'Kadash

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Location: Acherus: The Ebon Hold/Plaguelands: The Scarlet Enclave
PC: Blood Elf Death Knight/Horde
Quest 12641, Death Comes From On High
Issue: The animation is missing for analysing the four required areas, and The Eye of Acherus does not complete for the four areas: New Avalon Forge, New Avalon Town Hall, Scarlet Hold, and Chapel of the Crimson Flame. This used to work in v10.

Titesusy

Veteran Member
Just tested with a blood elf DK. (v10.1)

There is no animation : OK but if you follow the yellow arrow in the minimap, it's the same :)
Objectives missions :
- New Avalon Forge : Succeed
- Scarlet Hold : Succeed
- New Avalon Town Hall: Succeed
- Chapel : Succeed

Some hint how i have done it : I active the Eye of Acherus and i follow the yellow arrow on minimap (to approach to Crusade outpost). I travel being covered by the shadows(skill 2). When i reached the correct places, i start the reanimations of gouls (skill 4) and then i start collecting informations until done. (skill 3) When it's done with all four informations collected, i remove the Archeus eye and i can be reward by Arthas the Lich King (the "cancel skill"). Or follow instructions in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V8KWMMa0aU

Last edited:

murdocmurat

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Just tested with a blood elf DK. (v10.1)

There is no animation : OK but if you follow the yellow arrow in the minimap, it's the same :)
Objectives missions :
- New Avalon Forge : Succeed
- Scarlet Hold : Succeed
- New Avalon Town Hall: Succeed
- Chapel : Succeed

Some hint how i have done it : I active the Eye of Acherus and i follow the yellow arrow on minimap (to approach to Crusade outpost). I travel being covered by the shadows(skill 2). When i reached the correct places, i start the reanimations of gouls (skill 4) and then i start collecting informations until done. (skill 3) When it's done with all four informations collected, i remove the Archeus eye and i can be reward by Arthas the Lich King (the "cancel skill"). Or follow instructions in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V8KWMMa0aU

do you think you can share that mission in my source is not working :D Thank you

Titesusy

Veteran Member
i don't understand your request [MENTION=19166]murdocmurat[/MENTION]
I used EC V 10.1 (the actual version) to do the test, and it works fine with me.

murdocmurat

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
fix

i don't understand your request [MENTION=19166]murdocmurat[/MENTION]
I used EC V 10.1 (the actual version) to do the test, and it works fine with me.

my question is that if you can share the sql of that mission
I was looking for the fix in the cataclysm fixes section and it's no :(

Last edited:

Titesusy

Veteran Member
i modified nothing for this quest. I just use Emucoach V10.1
The test was made with a blood elf DK (like i said before).

Maybe, try to clear cache and restart your game client.

felarrond

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
In v11 couldn't figure out how to get eye to change elevation at first to complete quest. After a bit of fiddling I used the spacebar to "jump" then could change elevation of eye if anyone has similar issues.