[UPDATED] MOP 5.4.8 Working Armory - FREE - No CMS

MWMDragon

Verified Member
yes i did
As long as these rules are followed it should work for you:

1. Host it on the same computer as the WoW Server (In a web server environment)
2. PHP is available on the web server
3. Allow the file to connect to your databases (Check your passwords)

That's really all there is that can go wrong. Not being hosted, no php. no database access.

killerbng

Verified Member
doesnt seem to work. putting so much errors over each itemslot. coudnt even load a char
For you and anyone else trying to use this......... one thing not mentions by MWMDragon... if you are trying to do armory.php?charid=XXX the php file is set to _POST.

If you want to allow both _POST and _GET, delete line 5 and replace with this:
PHP:
if ($_POST['charid'] != null){
    $charid = $_POST['charid'];
}else if ($_GET['charid'] != null  && $_POST['charid'] == null){
    $charid = $_GET['charid'];
}else{
    $charid = null;
}

Save and reload with a correct charid and it will work flawlessly!

Edit: Oh and I forgot to say.. THANK YOU MWMDragon for this!!

Last edited:

MWMDragon

Verified Member
For you and anyone else trying to use this......... one thing not mentions by MWMDragon... if you are trying to do armory.php?charid=XXX the php file is set to _POST.

All you have to do is edit line 5 from _POST to _GET, like this:
$charid = $_GET['charid'];

Save and reload with a correct charid and it will work flawlessly! Of course, if you want it to be possible to be directed to this page from both _POST and _GET, there is a little more work to it, but I won't get in to that, lol.

Edit: Oh and I forgot to say.. THANK YOU MWMDragon for this!!
If you use the built in drop down menu you don't need to use manual character links. If this is being used for another use I can work on another version that can work with your needs.. let me know ;)

killerbng

Verified Member
If you use the built in drop down menu you don't need to use manual character links. If this is being used for another use I can work on another version that can work with your needs.. let me know ;)
I just edited my example so it works with both post and get. The reason why I suggested allowing GET was because it doesn't show the dropdown you mention, unless you actually get to the page first. Which you can't do without being redirected to armory.php from anpther page / form. Which is probably why some people were having problems. Anyways, thanks again, this is pretty cool!

stylo019

Verified Member
UPDATED JULY-04-2022

http://www.flashgamearchive.com/MWMDragon_PHP_MOP_Armory_2022.zip

- Free
- No CMS Needed
- No database or database edits needed
- Just put it on the webserver and edit the database connection info in the "dbinfo.php" file and you are up and running.
- All Items icons and tooltips load from WoWHead
- Pick the character name from the list and click "Load Character"

I'm using it on the VIP MOP Server and it works great.

View attachment 2277

For those that didn't see it before the update, here is a comparison image. I decided to take a few weeks and learn CSS and remade my custom armory for EmuCoach.

View attachment 2278

MWMDragon
link not working

Nikon World

Veteran Member
UPDATED JULY-04-2022

http://www.flashgamearchive.com/MWMDragon_PHP_MOP_Armory_2022.zip

- Free
- No CMS Needed
- No database or database edits needed
- Just put it on the webserver and edit the database connection info in the "dbinfo.php" file and you are up and running.
- All Items icons and tooltips load from WoWHead
- Pick the character name from the list and click "Load Character"

I'm using it on the VIP MOP Server and it works great.

View attachment 2277

Para aquellos que no lo vieron antes de la actualización, aquí hay una imagen de comparación. Decidí tomarme unas semanas y aprender CSS y rehacer mi arsenal personalizado para EmuCoach.

View attachment 2278

MWMDragon

Nikon World

Veteran Member
I get an error, what version of php do you use for the armory?
Notice: Undefined variable: info_name in C:\xampp\htdocs\armory\armory.php on line 131

Notice: Undefined variable: info_level in C:\xampp\htdocs\armory\armory.php on line 133

Notice: Undefined variable: hands_id in C:\xampp\htdocs\armory\armory.php on line 146

Notice: Undefined variable: neck_id in C:\xampp\htdocs\armory\armory.php on line 157

Nikon World

Veteran Member
I get an error, what version of php do you use for the armory?
Notice: Undefined variable: info_name in C:\xampp\htdocs\armory\armory.php on line 131

Notice: Undefined variable: info_level in C:\xampp\htdocs\armory\armory.php on line 133

Notice: Undefined variable: hands_id in C:\xampp\htdocs\armory\armory.php on line 146

Notice: Undefined variable: neck_id in C:\xampp\htdocs\armory\armory.php on line 157
faill.jpeg

not work :(