Updated Mists of Pandaria Repack | Innovative Playerbots system | 2021/2022 | Emucoach

ExO

Admin
Dear Emucoach Community,

Today, we are proud to announce an important release! One that many people have been waiting for.

- A Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8 Repack (2021/2022).
The download links are already shared, so go ahead and enjoy MoP on your own server!

The repack has two versions (Just like Cataclysm):
1) A Free version.
2) A Premium version.

The premium version offers more fixes, more updates and a fully reworked + innovative Playerbots system.

Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

- You can read about the innovative Playerbots system here:

- You can download the Free MoP Repack here:

- You can get the Premium MoP Repack here:

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

OzHawkeye

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Great stuff ExO! It'll take me a little while, but I'll definitely be keen to our upgrade our Cata server to this in a couple of weeks time.

Reactions: ExO

danburp

Verified Member
Raiding with bots in Orgrimmar. Should have did a screenshot the other night when we maxed out our bot count. So much fun.
botraid.jpg

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Yes, I've tried removing player limit in server conf and adding 10000 bots but it will not load more than 998 or 1000 bots at a time. Hard coded I guess.
I think so too.
btw do you have any playerbots in pandaria ?

danburp

Verified Member
I think so too.
btw do you have any playerbots in pandaria ?
Some randomly spawn there, but if you want to do a quick bot search just look for them under the find player tab and just click invite to group. No matter where they are they will spawn right to you & horde bots too.

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Some randomly spawn there, but if you want to do a quick bot search just look for them under the find player tab and just click invite to group. No matter where they are they will spawn right to you & horde bots too.
I know.
It just feel like the pandaria area is a bit empty, and left alone.
Wanted to have them running around, like they do in kalimdor etc

HopefullyHeroic

Gold Supporter
Question, does this version have all of the contents from Cata working as well? Like in the "Buy VIP" section, it says "No access to the Cataclysm VIP" but shouldn't that actually just be included regardless in the full MoP experience? Or can we only play through the MoP content here? Is Cata broken in this release?
-EDIT- My question was answered in the discord.

Last edited:

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Dear Emucoach Community,

Today, we are proud to announce an important release! One that many people have been waiting for.

- A Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8 Repack (2021/2022).
The download links are already shared, so go ahead and enjoy MoP on your own server!

The repack has two versions (Just like Cataclysm):
1) A Free version.
2) A Premium version.

The premium version offers more fixes, more updates and a fully reworked + innovative Playerbots system.

- You can read about the innovative Playerbots system here:

- You can download the Free MoP Repack here:

- You can get the Premium MoP Repack here:
Amazing, am I eligible for the full version?

Lazaroroca1992

Veteran Member
Yes, I've tried removing player limit in server conf and adding 10000 bots but it will not load more than 998 or 1000 bots at a time. Hard coded I guess.
friend if you want to achieve more than 1000 bots in the server you will have to create more names in the database characters open a database called ai_playerbot_name there you can put unlimited lines of name by default there are 1000 names are manually agragas 1000 but you will have a limit of 2000 luck

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
friend if you want to achieve more than 1000 bots in the server you will have to create more names in the database characters open a database called ai_playerbot_name there you can put unlimited lines of name by default there are 1000 names are manually agragas 1000 but you will have a limit of 2000 luck
It will not be stable with 2k bots., not even 1k