Update repack v7

remamakiller

Senior User
Veteran Member
I wonder ....
If in order to have the latest updates of the emucoach vip repack, you have to be a donor and get a license ....
Why don't they release the V8 or V9 or V10 updates?
It would be more interesting for emucoach followers, who can not donate and have a server 4.3.4 better than V7 and not as much as V14.
I think it would be the right thing to do and not be so commercial.
I mean, I don't know

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
I wonder ....
If in order to have the latest updates of the emucoach vip repack, you have to be a donor and get a license ....
Why don't they release the V8 or V9 or V10 updates?
It would be more interesting for emucoach followers, who can not donate and have a server 4.3.4 better than V7 and not as much as V14.
I think it would be the right thing to do and not be so commercial.
I mean, I don't know
I dont think he should update the free version.
V7 is just an appetizer so to speak, and if you like it, you but the full product, just like a demo for a game.
And we are many VIPs who can vouch for the latest version

GravityFails

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Perhaps not an update to a very recent version but adding fixes to player skills in version 7 would be a better enticement to purchase. The "demo" version 7 has some pretty bugged out skills. A compromise could be to get classes working properly and let that be the demo? 7 still has plenty of bugged quests, dungeons and raids that would convince people to make the plunge for more content.
I wouldn't pipe in here, since it's none of my business at all but 7 almost convinced me this couldn't possibly be worth a dime lol. I was pleasantly surprised to be wrong after a lot of frustration getting it set up.

Reactions: ExO