[Unnamed] - Bot for BFA Retail. + Private servers [Passive, Fishing, Combat, etc]

Pricing Options - Lifetime license

• $15

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • $25

• $35

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XBOTX

Mythical User
Gold Supporter
Greetings Emucoach, I'd like to share some details on a project I'm working on.

The bot is fully passive and private.

Passive: It does not read/write memory. It sends keystrokes the same way a human would.
Private: This is not a public bot. It will be sold only to a closed community for safety reasons.

Max licenses will be 50 until it has a more human-like behaviour. The price is planned to be ~ $15 for a "Lifetime License".

Features
  • Fishing - Example: 600 succesfull catches in ~ 2 hours.
  • Combat - Automate combat by hotkey or automatic combat detection.
  • Roamer - Automatic targeting of nearby creatures + combat (Waypoints planned for later)
  • Profile creator - Create your own scripts to automate several tasks in the game.
  • Human behaviour - Customize the bot in your own way, for minimal detection rate.
  • Change window title to minimize risk of ban.

Additional information
  • Requires you to have the game in the foreground, does not work if you have the game in the background.
  • Supports all wow versions, private servers and retail.
  • No bot is 100% safe. Same applies to this.

Release date is unknown as of now. However, beta may be released soon.
This is just a short intro to the bot. More updates will be posted in the next couple of days.

Let me know in the comments if you'd be interested in this software.

murdocmurat

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
wow

Greetings Emucoach, I'd like to share some details on a project I'm working on.

The bot is fully passive and private.

Passive: It does not read/write memory. It sends keystrokes the same way a human would.
Private: This is not a public bot. It will be sold only to a closed community for safety reasons.

Max licenses will be 50 until it has a more human-like behaviour. The price is planned to be ~ $15 for a "Lifetime License".

Features
  • Fishing - Example: 600 succesfull catches in ~ 2 hours.
  • Combat - Automate combat by hotkey or automatic combat detection.
  • Roamer - Automatic targeting of nearby creatures + combat (Waypoints planned for later)
  • Profile creator - Create your own scripts to automate several tasks in the game.
  • Human behaviour - Customize the bot in your own way, for minimal detection rate.
  • Change window title to minimize risk of ban.

Additional information
  • Requires you to have the game in the foreground, does not work if you have the game in the background.
  • Supports all wow versions, private servers and retail.
  • No bot is 100% safe. Same applies to this.

Release date is unknown as of now. However, beta may be released soon.
This is just a short intro to the bot. More updates will be posted in the next couple of days.

Let me know in the comments if you'd be interested in this software.

this sounds very good would be good to acquire, by the way when are you going to share the git file of omfg or do you think to make more leaks from the source?

waste

Verified Member
Sounds like a machine learning bot. I'm waiting for one of those :D $15 license seems super cheap btw. I'd honestly say something like $50 - $150 per license. Look at wrobot's prices.