[TrinityCore 4.3.4]Tables Translator

victeams

Verified Member
Hello everyone, I'm currently designing a php / mysql script that allows me to translate different local tables *.

I have made the table creature_text and npc_text for the moment.

I do not know if this tool will be useful to you. I designed it for me, at first, it's probably coding like a pig, I'm only a php / mysql amateur. In short, it saves me a lot of time for add translation French, what do you think?

Obviously this is just a start and I will try to do this for each table locales*

[EDIT] I forgot to tell you that it was developped with Bootstrap and therefore 100% responsive.[/EDIT]

I will first post screenshots, then if you are interested, I will post the zip.

You can see on the screen, that the translation is made to French, but in the configuration file, we can display the 8 languages of trinity. But for the sake of visibility, I only display one language (French).

843576Trinitylocalize.jpg

Last edited:

victeams

Verified Member
I think my script is operational, so as promised, I post the Zip, test and tell me if you find any bugs.

It is possible to do translations of all *Locales tables, and show Full list for each category.

This script is compatible with trinitycore 4.3.4, but it is adaptable to other versions. For this, contact me

Even if this is coded as an amateur, that I am, thank you to respect my work a minimum, I made this code in 2 weeks ... And, I want to specify, that the goal of the script is reached and that it works very well for me...

if you want to give me a donation/beer/cafe: Paypal

Thank you all

PS: The script contains a drop_and_create_locales_broadcast_text.sql file. It allows you to delete the table and re-create it with write permissions. Which is not the case on Emucoach's original table.

Script tested on Emucoach v7 and V6

[HIDE-REPLY]
New link 10/01/2018 :
https://mega.nz/#!0nZhhCJC!UguVbYorOKyY7rVXIQUd6bEe0v-rdtNhvyDDznzAmN0

[/HIDE-REPLY]

Last edited:

pedroevil51

Gold Supporter
Senior User
I think my script is operational, so as promised, I post the Zip, test and tell me if you find any bugs.

It is possible to do translations of all *Locales tables, and show Full list for each category.

This script is compatible with trinitycore 4.3.4, but it is adaptable to other versions. For this, contact me

Even if this is coded as an amateur, that I am, thank you to respect my work a minimum, I made this code in 2 weeks ... And, I want to specify, that the goal of the script is reached and that it works very well for me...

Thank you all

PS: The script contains a drop_and_create_locales_broadcast_text.sql file. It allows you to delete the table and re-create it with write permissions. Which is not the case on Emucoach's original table.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

lets see how will turn out to be.

antitonic

Verified Member

Thank you all

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Thank you man!