Trinitycore 3.3.5a 5000% Attribute Fun Repack

Zenc

Veteran Member
Hello Emucoach.
Iam here to bring you a fresh new 3.3.5a Trinity Core Re-Pack.

Its 5000% attributes, Has World chat system compiled in it, use .chat to use the chat system. Killstreak system, Up-to-date trinity database, All class all race compiled in the core.
This Re-Pack has C++ scripts all compiled into the core, so you should have no issues with them.

Leveling Mobs already in the database

Also has a Welcome new player script compiled in it

Has a script in it that will give you gold bars when you reach the Gold Cap

Also there is a mall on GM Island

Any problems with the Re-Pack please contact me we will try to figure out any issue that you are having with it

(DOWNLOAD LINKS)
Re-Pack : My_Repack.rar
Buildings Link : Link is dead
Maps Link : Link is dead
Vmaps Link : Link is dead
Patch : Patch-4.MPQ

This is in no way a new release it is something I made quite some time ago and just thought that I would release it for anyone that would want to tinker with it. This was actually one of my servers that had over 100+ players everyday.

You will need to extract the buildings, maps, and vmaps on your own or find a download link which isn't too hard. If anyone is having issues I will find them and place the links to use.

Enjoy.

Reactions: ExO

ExO

Admin
Very nice release!

Useful for people who are in need of a funserver repack.

Zenc

Veteran Member
Its pretty fun to tinker around with lol. I will be working on new things in the near future for the community.

timjusttin

Verified Member
Hello Emucoach.
Iam here to bring you a fresh new 3.3.5a Trinity Core Re-Pack.

Its 5000% attributes, Has World chat system compiled in it, use .chat to use the chat system. Killstreak system, Up-to-date trinity database, All class all race compiled in the core.
This Re-Pack has C++ scripts all compiled into the core, so you should have no issues with them.

Leveling Mobs already in the database

Also has a Welcome new player script compiled in it

Has a script in it that will give you gold bars when you reach the Gold Cap

Also there is a mall on GM Island

Any problems with the Re-Pack please contact me we will try to figure out any issue that you are having with it

(DOWNLOAD LINKS)
Re-Pack : My_Repack.rar
Buildings Link : Link is dead
Maps Link : Link is dead
Vmaps Link : Link is dead
Patch : Patch-4.MPQ

This is in no way a new release it is something I made quite some time ago and just thought that I would release it for anyone that would want to tinker with it. This was actually one of my servers that had over 100+ players everyday.

You will need to extract the buildings, maps, and vmaps on your own or find a download link which isn't too hard. If anyone is having issues I will find them and place the links to use.

Enjoy.

Nice ty