What's new

Top 13 Wireframing & Prototyping Tools Every Web Developer and Designer Should Know

tk-hassan

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Top_13_Wireframing_&_Prototyping_Tools_Every_Web_Developer_and_Designer_Should_Know.jpg

You might have considered to showcase your thoughts and ideas in front of your clients and must be thinking for the best approach to do so. There is a wide range of tools available across the web that can transform your flow of ideas into interactive designs. Wireframing or Prototyping opens the doors for development/designing as well as they enhance operational efficiency with lesser efforts. Due to the variety within these tools, you might get a bit confused in choosing one to design your website. Thus, I have handpicked the most trending wireframing and prototyping tools for you.

Full Article Source: https://www.temok.com/blog/prototyping-tools/

gabriello

Trial Member
Hello! I'm going to make a website for my company, but I just can't figure out what an authentication method is, help me figure it out, thanks!

Last edited:

Gambino

Trial Member
Hello! method of authentication is one of the first processes that a user encounters in an application, but they are often confused.
To enter your personal account, social network or email, we need to enter a username and password, after which we get access to the page. Most users call this process in one word - authorization. But from a technical point of view, this is wrong.