[Quest] Too many broken quests to list

TheKillerChicken

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
It is impossible to get the loremaster achievement(s) as most of the quests do not even work or are missing. I understand the limited developers and so this does not bug me as I am having way too much fun with the playerbots in PvP and instances. But I do hope that the quests will get fixed at some point.

Audioplayonline

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Verified Member
It's a private source ;P were this open source it would have been a lot more likely that Loremaster would be achievable :)
I don't know how many people exactly work on this source now, but don't expect quests to work most likely never or at least not anytime soon.

TheKillerChicken

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
It's a private source ;P were this open source it would have been a lot more likely that Loremaster would be achievable :)
I don't know how many people exactly work on this source now, but don't expect quests to work most likely never or at least not anytime soon.
Yea, that is what I was afraid of, but still, the playerbots are pretty fun. I just do not understand why TrinityCore slapped together an incomplete emulator before it made it to EMUCoach dev team.

Audioplayonline

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Verified Member
I think this core is based off of SkyFireEMU, however if you compare this core to SkyFire, this core is way ahead of SkyFireEMU.