To Win A War, You Gotta Become War - Quest

gabrildraven

Gold Supporter
Redridge Mountains, Alliance, Human
To Win A War, You Gotta Become War - Quest
You are not able to plant seaforium in the tower or hut, the option to plant is not in the bravo kit
When you enter the upper tower or the hut you should be able to plant the seaforium to complete the quest

Titesusy

Veteran Member
i think i got this, but maybe clear your cache. With me, in the Redridge Mountains with Alliance side, i had to clear often my cache, and it was resolved on his own. 5Maybe because it reloads the kit that your cache already knows, instead of to load the new kit (with the correct skills)

gabrildraven

Gold Supporter
I can not say whether or not a cache clear would fix the issue. I simply used the gm command to complete the quest and move on. However you may be right, I only posted here as it was a bug I had run across.

Titesusy

Veteran Member
infact, the cache is using the "previous" kit you had to use instead of to use the new kit. In that way, the new kit has one skill added for placing the bombs in the places. And in same way, there is a third quest (in the following) you have to clear again the cache (if i remember the following of these quests)