What's new

Thunderbird vs Outlook: Which One is Better?

tk-hassan

Veteran User
Reaction score

In this digital world, all modern people can’t imagine their daily life without mailing clients because they need them for social media registration, online shopping and communication purposes. You can get peace of mind if you choose one that better meets your business or personal expectations. In this article, I am going to give you a comprehensive overview of Thunderbird vs Outlook. And I hope this guide will help you make your final decision about choosing the best email client.

Mozilla Thunderbird and Microsoft Outlook are both email clients having the same basic functionality with different features. Thunderbird is an open-source cross platform and secure email application that includes an RSS feed reader, multi-account, newsgroup options, unified inbox, and many more. On the other hand, Outlook is also one of the most widely used email applications having task management, journal, web browsing functional properties, group scheduler, and contact manager.

Full Article Source: https://www.temok.com/blog/thunderbird-vs-outlook-which-one-is-better/

Erboth

Reaction score
i only use outlook