The Captive Scouts | Quest | V13.1

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Zul'Aman quest "The Captive Scouts" cant be completed due to some prisioners cant be rescued. The cage is unclicable

GravityFails

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
What's the object ID of the cage? :)
I've run into a few bugs like this, how can we tell what the object ID is when the object doesn't have a name in game? When something is unclickable it doesn't show us a name to .lookup. Sometimes objects in the world just have generic names like "cage" also and I don't know how to find it then either.

orangefire

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I've run into a few bugs like this, how can we tell what the object ID is when the object doesn't have a name in game? When something is unclickable it doesn't show us a name to .lookup. Sometimes objects in the world just have generic names like "cage" also and I don't know how to find it then either.
If you stand right next to them and use the “.gobject target” command, it will usually usually give you the ID. Occasionally it targets the wrong thing of there’s a lot of objects nearby, but it gives the name too so it’s usually possibly to tell if it looks like the name is for something else.

ExO

Admin
Orangefire is right. If you stand close, you can use .gob tar, and get the Name and the ID. That's the way I do it mainly :)

GravityFails

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Thanks guys, that'll be helpful next time. Might be something you want to add to the requirements for bug reporting- a little information on how to get the information needed to fix it so maybe it'll be in the first posts from now on. :)

Reactions: ExO