[SUGGESTION] VIP Order Status

MyTurn

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Something to show whether the VIP status is being processed, the money has been delivered etc.

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Something to show whether the VIP status is being processed, the money has been delivered etc.

Typically, if it's through PayPal, the money transfer is completed pretty quickly, but sometimes it glitches out and doesn't send the completion notice back to the site, which then sets the VIP rank for you.
When it glitches out and you aren't automatically set to VIP within maybe an hour, you have to send [MENTION=1]ExO[/MENTION] a PM with your transaction ID, and he will correct it for you as soon as he sees it.

MyTurn

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Typically, if it's through PayPal, the money transfer is completed pretty quickly, but sometimes it glitches out and doesn't send the completion notice back to the site, which then sets the VIP rank for you.
When it glitches out and you aren't automatically set to VIP within maybe an hour, you have to send [MENTION=1]ExO[/MENTION] a PM with your transaction ID, and he will correct it for you as soon as he sees it.

Yeah, contacted him on Discord too. I should be recieving my server shortly, that's why I wanna get it up and running already. Appreciate your quick reply :)

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Yeah, contacted him on Discord too. I should be recieving my server shortly, that's why I wanna get it up and running already. Appreciate your quick reply :)

It's better to PM him on EC only instead of discord. He's got a lot of people contacting him through there about development, EC stuff, server stuff, etc.
He will likely be online tomorrow though, he's in a different timezone, depending on which timezone you are in.

Balsak

Verified Member
Hi guys, anybody else i can contact about the vip status, think exo is crazy busy at this time as i pm yesterday already

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Hi guys, anybody else i can contact about the vip status, think exo is crazy busy at this time as i pm yesterday already

It appears your VIP status has been updated now. You should now be able to access the VIP portions of the site, if you haven't already.

Silversaber

Gold Supporter
Perhaps there could be something that says "If VIP status doesn't change in an hour click here". After clicking you could enter any information the admin feels is necessary on a form. I don't know if EXO shares any admin responsibilities but it would be nice if there was a way for an issue like this to get expedited after the 24 hour mark.

ExO

Admin
This issue is fixed now. The VIP rank gets added automatically now, and you can even see when your subscription will expire.

The system will also remind you, when the VIP rank is near expiration date, in case you want to renew.