STUCK ON CONNECTING ((WOW LEGION)UWOW REPACK)

greenindians

Trial Member
To my knowledge all of the programs like mysql then bnetserver then worldserver are all working fine and load up but when I try connecting through the client it get stuck on connecting then says disconnected. I have set my portal to 127.0.0.1 but nothing worked. I have made an account through the world server but I cant get access to the world. I even used NOIP.com and using heidisql to make it public then switching my portal to the server address but that isnt connecting either so im not sure what to do.

noobers

Verified Member
To my knowledge all of the programs like mysql then bnetserver then worldserver are all working fine and load up but when I try connecting through the client it get stuck on connecting then says disconnected. I have set my portal to 127.0.0.1 but nothing worked. I have made an account through the world server but I cant get access to the world. I even used NOIP.com and using heidisql to make it public then switching my portal to the server address but that isnt connecting either so im not sure what to do.
Have you opened required ports on router?