Stuck On Connected - Worldserver - HOW TO FIX

maickol23

Trial Member
please help fail to enter my serve

Good Friends But I have a problem with my server I downloaded eh Cata This Repack 4.3.4 4.3.4 NomadicWow Blizzlike v3.0 Repack eh ... I did everything step by step but eh not able to achieve that connect to my server .. just they try logearse what remains in "Connecting" spend a few seconds and then the server does not record ....

I can not access my account ...

and open the Ports eh eh I seen in the tutorials ... eh set the MySQL Placing my realmlist Everything and nothing could help me .... Please ?

Excuse my English is ue my language is Spanish and this was translated because I really want to ride a server wow .. Help me plizz

HGM1990

Verified Member
I am having this problem as well. I've been trying everything you've listed in the other threads, but it seems like I can't get it to work.

EDIT: As I was writing this post, I decided to give it one last shot and I finally got it fixed!

If you have the error on 64 system, go to http://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html - on the website, pick this download:

Win32 OpenSSL v1.0.2d (Not light version)

Give it time to download and run the setup as adminstrator.

When that's done, head into Computer > Local > OpenSSL-Win32 > bin

Inside "bin" you locate the 2 files that you need to replace (libeay32 and ssleay32).

Put them inside your "Realease" folder and delete the ones that were there before.

I hope it was easy following. My server is now up and running :) /cheers

i have try averything but still i get Stuck On Connected i have windows 10 64bit. i have try to install Win32 OpenSSL v1.0.2d but i dont know how to use this program if any wan to help me please

eyerobot

Gold Supporter
Superior Member
More information is needed. We don't know if your running the server and client on the same computer or not. You have to edit the realmlist table and put the ip address of the server machine in there, If it's on another computer.

Irelevus

Trial Member
Dear Lord Gaben, saviour of gamers and master of steam, I thank you for your help in finding this thread. It worked. Finally. After an hour of trying everything. This worked. Please pump up this thread and make it compulsory for kids to learn it at school, this should be documented in the history books, by the Grace of Gaben, I commend you good sir.

Lingx

Epic Member
Dear Lord Gaben, saviour of gamers and master of steam, I thank you for your help in finding this thread. It worked. Finally. After an hour of trying everything. This worked. Please pump up this thread and make it compulsory for kids to learn it at school, this should be documented in the history books, by the Grace of Gaben, I commend you good sir.

Happy to see this thread still helping people out years later ;)

HopeTsuki

Silver Supporter
Thank you so much for this thread! Hubby and I have been working on the dll problem for about an hour and needed to see this. World is up and running now.

ExO

Admin
Thank you so much for this thread! Hubby and I have been working on the dll problem for about an hour and needed to see this. World is up and running now.

Yeah, .dll's can be cruel sometimes. Nice that you got it working though!

JakeSpeed

Verified Member
Still getting this error and new dll's copied over and tried even other dlls as well still having this issue not sure what else it could be OS is windows server 1019 x64

SteelNorthman

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
The current oldest officially available openSSL version is 1.1.1, I have tried that one and was still unable to join my recently update server.

Have now tried 2 different unofficial 1.0.2d versions with no luck.

Have also tried the newest version 3.1.0, which doesn't install the .dll files you need.

Turns out my realm port numbers didn't transfer with the update and had to redo them manually.

Last edited: