Some Feedback and a small question

gelbes

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Hello guys.

First of all this is a really great community and I love to see how it improved over the years.
I think you guys are doing a really good job!

I am just a little bit confused about the VIP-System, it says always one version ahead the free version. Does that mean if you purchase normal VIP, you'll get V8 and if you buy gold you get V10?

I am really interested in buying VIP and setting up a private-server on my VPS.

Thanks in advance

ExO

Admin
Ow, seems like I've missed this thread. I'm sorry about that.

First of all,
Thank you for the positive feedback!

Currently the VIP version is quite ahead of the regular version. Currently, the free version is on version 7 while the VIP version is on V11.

The free version does the work overall, and has gotten positive feedback overall, but if you're looking for just the extra miles of better working dungeons/raids/quests/spells/stability, then it's the VIP version that is recommended.

gelbes

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Hey ExO!

Is there any way to donate via paysafecard? Like I send you a 20€ paysafe code and you activate me as a vip after you got the code?
I currently can't use paypal so that would be extremely helpful for me.

Have a nice one

ExO

Admin
Hey ExO!

Is there any way to donate via paysafecard? Like I send you a 20€ paysafe code and you activate me as a vip after you got the code?
I currently can't use paypal so that would be extremely helpful for me.

Have a nice one

I can look into it, if you can accept to pay a fee of a couple of $ (since most of the providers require like 5% in fees)

gelbes

Veteran Member
Verified Member
I would do so for sure. I really want to buy the repack but I don't have paypal.