[Solved] Increase bot number in battleground

roifok

Verified Member
Hello,

I know this has been already answered but i cant find the topic anymore.. so sorry for the dumb question again.

Im looking to increase number of bots in battleground, for example in Arathi, instead of having 5 horde vs 5x alliance, is it possible to increase to 10 v 10 ?

Also, is it possible to increase the 1000 bots limit on the server ?

Thanks in advance for answers !

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Hello,

I know this has been already answered but i cant find the topic anymore.. so sorry for the dumb question again.

Im looking to increase number of bots in battleground, for example in Arathi, instead of having 5 horde vs 5x alliance, is it possible to increase to 10 v 10 ?

In the database you have to look at Battleground_Template. You should change the numbers. But I don't know what exactly.
In V3 I think you can put more than 3000. To be confirmed when the update is released^^

Reactions: ExO

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Hello,

1662591942783.png

I need the same thing. And I knew I was already asking the same question on discord.
So I repeat, thank you to @Absø