Shadowlands 9.0.5.38566 Releases

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Hi community we offer repack free or source access of Shadowlands and more expansions, to see our work can join us at:
Link to dc permanent: https://discord.gg/Yw6sT5WtQ2
Hello can you show us some pictures and videos and give us some more details. It would be best to create a topic. I really don't want to go on every new project discord.

murdocmurat

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Hello can you show us some pictures and videos and give us some more details. It would be best to create a topic. I really don't want to go on every new project discord.
We have chromie and lot of questlines working today we release repack full

neohaitt

Verified Member
I have gone to their discord, sadly the repack requires a donation to download, and the free repack is not good at this moment. The first mission of Alliance in Exile's reach won't work.
Hope they will improve it over time, and release the free repack in good condition or public.

Mikalana

Trial Member
Not keen on the paywall, in general, but I wish I knew what I'd be throwing my money at. Not really interested in blind faith.

mastermind

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Check out ShadowCore Continued or on Discord.

There is a free version that is limited to 10 players and have an advertisement.

This is actively developed. You can see the change logs that lists what has been updated and when.

This is not a high pressure group as far at donations. If you like what has been done so far and wish to contribute great. You can also just stop by our discord and say hi.

voralyx

Veteran Member
Check out ShadowCore Continued or on Discord.

There is a free version that is limited to 10 players and have an advertisement.

This is actively developed. You can see the change logs that lists what has been updated and when.

This is not a high pressure group as far at donations. If you like what has been done so far and wish to contribute great. You can also just stop by our discord and say hi.
Nope. At first I was very excited about their Free repack because it said "includes all contents up to April-2021" and immediately got to work to set it up.

I've tested their FREE Shadowcore repack, took me nearly 12 hours of hard work to set it up (if you don't know how to compile a Core and troubleshoot network/ports/tcp/sql, don't bother, because its a lot of work) , and it has no scripting besides starting zones and maybe 30% of the world normal quests.
Raids and Dungeons are 0% scripted. None of the dungeons/Raids are working, most that requires NPC to talk and open the door to next area, of course does not work.

Read my review : Shadowcore 9.0.5 FREE repack Review

Bosses and monsters are populated in the world, yes. But they do not move and they do not attack you, unless you go attack it, also some are neutral faction instead of hostile faction.
I do not recommend anyone downloading their free repack, and Azsuna also clarified that the FREE repack is NOT being worked on.
It has 10 player limit and advertisement every 5 mins or so, but has no scripting at all. It's a huge sandbox (no scripting).
If you want any form of scripted, playable dungeon or raid, you will have to pay $30 to get their VIP repack.

Let me correct this sentence: Their VIP version is actively developed. NOT the FREE repack version.
FREE repack = their VIP repack, remove most of the raid/dungeon/expansion quest scripting and bonus features, released as sandbox (meaning bosses/mobs don't move)

Last edited: