Server problem with lag. Cant' play

Rafasax

Verified Member
Problems with LAG and performance.
I'm having problems playing on my own server, I can install normally, create the character (despite the delay in retrieving the list of characters) but when I do the clean install and play for the first time on the newly created server everything works very well .
The problem is when I run the server for the second time, it's totally unplayable, lag to talk to NPC, lag to get loot, lag to cast spells, and finally, it's not okay. Is anyone else having these problems? Even in V1 of MoP I have had the same problem.
Are there any failures related to the configuration or execution of GM commands that could cause errors in the database? I ask because I see a lot of errors being displayed in the worldserve.exe window.
I'm using VIP version of MoP Repack

PrivateDonut

Veteran Member
Are you running the server locally?
If so, what are the specs of your computer and how many bots if any do you have online?

ExO

Admin
Try a different Mop client - check here:

devdawg17

Silver Supporter
Verified Member
I'm not sure if you ever fixed the problem, but I am still having it. I think it may have something to do with the NPC bot. As a test, I installed the free version of the MoP repack, and it ran flawlessly with no lag. But if I power on the VIP version, the lag is a couple of seconds behind.

ExO

Admin
I'm not sure if you ever fixed the problem, but I am still having it. I think it may have something to do with the NPC bot. As a test, I installed the free version of the MoP repack, and it ran flawlessly with no lag. But if I power on the VIP version, the lag is a couple of seconds behind.
Check how it performs on the V3 :) Remember, NPCBots should be disabled (in worldserver.conf), so only Playerbot is enabled.