[Release] WoWSource 4.3.4 V10? > Better then V9!

Caydan

Trial Member
btw maybe some of you want to know from where the wowsource core comes from :D

Originally the core was developed by OMFG.GG (AT, FM, Paragon, WoWReach). Then has PWS leaked the core and started an own development. After that Ozeneu has leaked the core and started is own commercial project.

ExO

Admin
btw maybe some of you want to know from where the wowsource core comes from :D

Originally the core was developed by OMFG.GG (AT, FM, Paragon, WoWReach). Then has PWS leaked the core and started an own development. After that Ozeneu has leaked the core and started is own commercial project.
Interesting. Really? Didn't even know this.

N44RU

Veteran Member
you cant if the source code dont support VS 2014 ( tienes que buscarte el visual studio 2013, el windows no tiene nada que ver).

Feuerdraht

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Hey. Thanks to gosa for linking the database... unfortuneately the link is dead. I know its an quite old core but if anybody still has the db i would be happy to see it reuploaded :)

gdk

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Interesting. Really? Didn't even know this.
my old friend Ozeneu, i was the main core developer since 2012, i helped him making the core and he made the database, i only have respect towrds him for what he makes. Our cooperation stopped 2014, since i hade some IRL problems i had to take care of,
i know that he thought much of money at that time, but good work is always worth the money. Now i have returned to try and make my own server again, to have some fun with a new server, my own server. i have not followed him since i left,
but the time i have spent working with him, he was very good and proffesional. i can see that what he made in his databases, also repeats/shows itself in other databases, so you should give him credit for that.