[RELEASE] WoD HD models for 4.3.4

thogrinn

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Hey mates !

I always liked using HD versions of the PC/NPC/Mobs in WoW 3.3.5a (now there is a lot of great conversion patches with all models converted). Now that I'm on Cata, I started looking for a similar alternative ; Unfortunately, nothing very complete except this patch. The dwarves have a few less hairstyles, and the undead have 1 or 2 hairstyles replaced by flashy green. This patch does not change NPCs or creatures (mounts, mobs etc ...). I think if someone has enough knowledge to create a full patch it could be offered in the VIP section ? :unsure:

Here are the Mega links :

Mega - HD models

Another link with patched EXE (and models) :

Mega - HD models second link

You need a WoW.exe that use more than 4Go ram. You can patch yours with this tool (make backup) :

Patcher

PS : Installation path : "\CLIENT FOLDER\Data\Cache" ---> Make backup of this file : "SoundCache-patch-15595.mpq"

Have fun !! (y)

sagrik

Trial Member
Hey mates !

I always liked using HD versions of the PC/NPC/Mobs in WoW 3.3.5a (now there is a lot of great conversion patches with all models converted). Now that I'm on Cata, I started looking for a similar alternative ; Unfortunately, nothing very complete except this patch. The dwarves have a few less hairstyles, and the undead have 1 or 2 hairstyles replaced by flashy green. This patch does not change NPCs or creatures (mounts, mobs etc ...). I think if someone has enough knowledge to create a full patch it could be offered in the VIP section ? :unsure:

Here are the Mega links :

Mega - HD models

Another link with patched EXE (and models) :

Mega - HD models second link

You need a WoW.exe that use more than 4Go ram. You can patch yours with this tool (make backup) :

Patcher

PS : Installation path : "\CLIENT FOLDER\Data\Cache" ---> Make backup of this file : "SoundCache-patch-15595.mpq"

Have fun !! (y)nice