[Release] Mond-WoW Source+precompiled binaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

01nick01

Verified Member
Hello guys,
first of all, thank you for sharing. I am getting some errors during compilation on debian 9. Can you tell me what APT are you using and what OS as well?

thank you

Errors:
undefined reference to symbol 'pthread_condattr_setpshared@@GLIBC_2.2.5'

[ 99%] Linking CXX executable worldserver
collect2: fatal error: ld terminated with signal 9 [Killed]
compilation terminated.
../../../dep/lualib/liblualib.a(loslib.c.o): In function `os_tmpname':
/root/cata/404MondCore/dep/lualib/loslib.c:108: warning: the use of `tmpnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'
src/server/worldserver/CMakeFiles/worldserver.dir/build.make:302: recipe for target 'src/server/worldserver/worldserver' failed
make[2]: *** [src/server/worldserver/worldserver] Error 1
make[2]: *** Deleting file 'src/server/worldserver/worldserver'
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1506: recipe for target 'src/server/worldserver/CMakeFiles/worldserver.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [src/server/worldserver/CMakeFiles/worldserver.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:116: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Aonrayon

Trial Member
Thank you for sharing this, dude.

I think a lot of people have fond memories of Mond and want to relive them.

yudian

Verified Member
Hi guys, does anyone have any wow patched to enter this server, and tried several but none comes in I don't know what else to do.

Jaimer

Trial Member
How would someone use this to setup their own server? Just to play for fun. I used to play mond back in the day and would love to try it out once again, on my own server. Is there a guide i can use that gives me step by step on how to use these files? Or perhaps a video.

Ive had my own server before but it was years ago and i dont really remember how its done, it mostly downloaded premade repacks on ac-webb or such.

Jaimer

Trial Member
As far as i can see not having done this in a while, theres no "MySQL" In the folder? Am i just not seeing it or what am i missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.