[Release] BfaCore Repack

Blaster

Gold Supporter
Ok.. Just curious.. Is this somewhat an easy fix ? Or something you would have to do on another release?

Varjgard

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Ok.. Just curious.. Is this somewhat an easy fix ? Or something you would have to do on another release?
well it needs data to these tables on database: `quest_poi``quest_poi_points`

not a big thing to do. will be on next update of repack.

Blaster

Gold Supporter
that will be great!!! Also on the garrison buildings, the storehouse. Its priced at 0 and wont let it be placed. what section would i go to, to modify it to a cost so i can use it?

Looking at donating very soon!

Blaster

Gold Supporter
Something to add to the list is pet battles.. You can get the main quests but when you try to battle a pet, it just auto captures them and doesnt start an actual battle..

Varjgard

Veteran Member
Verified Member
can someone seed the 8.3.0 client torrent? i have only 1 dedicated server seeding it. we need more seeders to keep it alive.

kmj442

Trial Member
I posted this on the other tread I found for this core (Sorry Varjgard - this isn't your issue, its mine) But anyone get this successfully working on a localnetwork or even externally?
I got it working when server and client are the same PC but can't seem to connect when the server is running on a different PC. I have port forwarding enabled, I changed the auth.address to my external IP (this process worked with my WoTLK server) and changed my portal to both my DNS name as well as external IP and still can't connect.

Any ideas?

kmj442

Trial Member
I posted this on the other tread I found for this core (Sorry Varjgard - this isn't your issue, its mine) But anyone get this successfully working on a localnetwork or even externally?
I got it working when server and client are the same PC but can't seem to connect when the server is running on a different PC. I have port forwarding enabled, I changed the auth.address to my external IP (this process worked with my WoTLK server) and changed my portal to both my DNS name as well as external IP and still can't connect.

Any ideas?

Got it working - had to update the IPs in the bnetserver.conf file. Had to set LoginREST.ExternalAddress = My.External.Ip.Address

Also had to open up a few ports:
3724/8085/1119/8081/8086

galv

Gold Supporter
I recommend this group and Varjgard. It's going to be a very high quality build when its finished. Supporting them only makes that faster :p

Varjgard

Veteran Member
Verified Member
UPDATE:

Greetings everyone.

We have some news for you:

BfaCore Free Repack updated to build 8.3.7.35435.
BfaCore Donator Repack Updated with newest fixes.
Added WoW Bfa 8.3.7.35435 Full Client torrent download (57gb).
Added WoW Bfa 8.3.7.35435 Mini Client download (40mb).

Differences in donator core and free core:
Free core:
-Limited to 5 players.
-Advertisement on login.
-No updates.

Donator core:
-No limitations.
-No advertisements.
-Support from the team.
-Frequent updates.

Join our discord channel for downloads and updates, and donate to get even more!

-BfaCore Discord-
-Make a PayPal Donation-

-BfaCore Team

Last edited:

Hypnos

Veteran Member
Really sad,you steal the work of Black Empire server to sell it when you have only done 4 fixes there,literally...
This is Black Empire core,It isn't your proyect.

Varjgard

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Really sad,you steal the work of Black Empire server to sell it when you have only done 4 fixes there,literally...
This is Black Empire core,It isn't your proyect.
lol, you have no idea what you are talking about :D
thordekk is the second owner of this project... (thordekk owns black empire)

Varjgard

Veteran Member
Verified Member
UPDATE:

Greetings everyone.

Repacks and clients got updated:

BfaCore Free Repack updated to build 8.3.7.35662.
BfaCore Donator Repack Updated with newest fixes.
Added WoW Bfa 8.3.7.35662 Micro Client download (93mb).
Added WoW Bfa 8.3.7.35662 Minimal Client download (1.3gb).
Added WoW Bfa 8.3.7.35662 Full Client torrent download (57gb).

Differences in donator core and free core:
Free core:
-Limited to 5 players.
-Advertisement on login.
-No updates.

Donator core:
-No limitations.
-No advertisements.
-Support from the team.
-Frequent updates.

Join our discord channel for downloads and updates, and donate to get even more!

-BfaCore Discord-
-Make a PayPal Donation-

-BfaCore Team

Hypnos

Veteran Member
lol, you have no idea what you are talking about :D
thordekk is the second owner of this project... (thordekk owns black empire)
I'm Hypnos,I was admin of Black Empire too,I worked a lot of in that proyect...
I knew everything there,except thordekk is participating in this shit. Thanks you for the information,I know now that I haven't to work with you in other proyect in the future.

Varjgard

Veteran Member
Verified Member
I'm Hypnos,I was admin of Black Empire too,I worked a lot of in that proyect...
I knew everything there,except thordekk is participating in this shit. Thanks you for the information,I know now that I haven't to work with you in other proyect in the future.
hello hypnos. almost all from the old team are working on this + some new devs too. sorry to hear that you dont like how things turned out.