[RELEASE] AzerCMS themes

Pluton

Mythical User
Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Hello EmuCoach! I was doing some clean up on my current disk and I came accross these AzerCMS Website themes, which some I made others I just found online on another forums and also here on EmuCoach. I do NOT intend to disrespect anyone while releasing this and if the creator of any of these themes wishes to get his theme removed, make sure to notify me and I'll remove it as soon as possible. All credits goes to the theme creators. Enough talking, let's get to the links!

Alpha-WoW Theme

Destiny Theme

Fire Style

Crusader 2

PandaWoW

WoW-Private

Have fun!

Kriz

Veteran Member
Links are dead would appreciate a update on the links or thread closed if you cant update the links

Nikon World

Veteran Member
Hello EmuCoach! I was doing some clean up on my current disk and I came accross these AzerCMS Website themes, which some I made others I just found online on another forums and also here on EmuCoach. I do NOT intend to disrespect anyone while releasing this and if the creator of any of these themes wishes to get his theme removed, make sure to notify me and I'll remove it as soon as possible. All credits goes to the theme creators. Enough talking, let's get to the links!

Alpha-WoW Theme

Destiny Theme

Fire Style

Crusader 2

PandaWoW

WoW-Private

Have fun!
link death

Nikon World

Veteran Member

Alpha-WoW Theme

Destiny Theme

Fire Style

Crusader 2

PandaWoW

WoW-Private

Have fun!
Link Death REupload please