Silver Supporter
Superior Member
image.png

Link to addon
Rainskies is you?

Rain

Veteran Member
Rainskies is you?
It is, long time. I helped someone looked for bots and found you. I said that you test your releases well and are recommended. So they tested your file but had an error. But worked fine at the start. So they are going to ask you for help for the bot they got from your post.

Yea RXP is another addon I null, rebuild and release.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
It is, long time. I helped someone looked for bots and found you. I said that you test your releases well and are recommended. So they tested your file but had an error. But worked fine at the start. So they are going to ask you for help for the bot they got from your post.

Yea RXP is another addon I null, rebuild and release.
Yes, he contacted me. Thank you for helping him to find me :) We're talking on discord.
I'm glad you come and share your work here. I will ask the administration to delete RXP and let you share.
Welcome Rain!

Rain

Veteran Member
Yes, he contacted me. Thank you for helping him to find me :) We're talking on discord.
I'm glad you come and share your work here. I will ask the administration to delete RXP and let you share.
Welcome Rain!
Well that turned out better than I hoped for them, nice one.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Well that turned out better than I hoped for them, nice one.
I also share addons from the MoP era. If you want to share them, tell me. I'll delete my posts^^