[Question] Worgen Starting Zone on VIP Version?

CraigShaw

Veteran Member
Hi, all.

I've been playing a Worgen in the free version of 4.3.4. I'm enjoying it and it's an excellent repack, butI've had many issues in the Worgen zone. I've been able to "bypass" most of them (Stockades, Battle of Gilneas), but now I'm at one where I can't proceed any further. I'm at the "Keel Harbour" and spoke with the Admiral who says you will be moved to a new home but the move doesn't get initiated. I can't find any way around it.

So, I've been thinking about getting the paid VIP version as it looks like it's all the way on version 13, but I'd pretty much be getting it for the Worgen zone.

I can't seem to find anything on the changelog for the VIP version. Does the VIP version of Cataclysm have a fully (or at least completable) Worgen starting zone?

Thanks in advance. :)

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Hi, all.

I've been playing a Worgen in the free version of 4.3.4. I'm enjoying it and it's an excellent repack, butI've had many issues in the Worgen zone. I've been able to "bypass" most of them (Stockades, Battle of Gilneas), but now I'm at one where I can't proceed any further. I'm at the "Keel Harbour" and spoke with the Admiral who says you will be moved to a new home but the move doesn't get initiated. I can't find any way around it.

So, I've been thinking about getting the paid VIP version as it looks like it's all the way on version 13, but I'd pretty much be getting it for the Worgen zone.

I can't seem to find anything on the changelog for the VIP version. Does the VIP version of Cataclysm have a fully (or at least completable) Worgen starting zone?

Thanks in advance. :)
It is completable in the vip version.
Else try this : https://www.emucoach.com/forums/thr...p-version-try-before-you-buy.7291/#post-79918

CraigShaw

Veteran Member
Its my server, it has both BFA and cata
Sorry, I must really be missing something. I signed up but I can't seem to find the server to add to the realmlist anywhere? Please advise.

EDIT: Nevermind. While I couldn't find the server pointer on your site, I did find it on dpkminus.com.

Last edited:

CraigShaw

Veteran Member
I seem to have found an issue in the Worgen zone. When playing as a hunter, the quest where you have to practice your Steadyshot skill, it doesn't register when you use it making it impossible to finish the quest and progress with the story. I tried this with two hunters and the same result. (This one does work properly in the free version.)

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
I seem to have found an issue in the Worgen zone. When playing as a hunter, the quest where you have to practice your Steadyshot skill, it doesn't register when you use it making it impossible to finish the quest and progress with the story. I tried this with two hunters and the same result. (This one does work properly in the free version.)
It do happen that one fix can cause another one not to function probably.
Submit it, and im sure ExO will look into it ☺️