Problems upgrading to VIP

I have been using the free release without issue for a little over a week and today bought the VIP Gold for access to the solo/fun repack. I downloaded the new repack, searched exhaustedly for how to transfer my characters over from the free version. Gave up after multiple tries with multiple tutorials. Now I have just extracted the solo pack again and tried opening it without transferring anything. This pack will not open for me yet, neither the authserver or the worldserver. Both give error 0xc000007b yet I never had issue with the free version. Any help is appreciated.

Original error when loading authserver was missing libeay32.dll and vcruntime140_1.dll
After copying those dll files into system32, I have the other error. Side note, free version still loads no issue. When I downloaded and installed the free version I had no clue what I was doing, no issue. The VIP won't work regardless of what I attempt.

Your link leads to a 404. I downloaded the newest OpenSSL, all versions, installed them all and didn't find that particular .dll file in any of it. I did however have that .dll in numerous other places with varying file sizes. I tried the one from the working free version, no go. Another I had, same issue. All I get is 0xc000007b.

I'm wondering what the difference between the free repack and the solo/fun repack is that would cause the free version to continue to load up, never having an issue, while the solo/fun crashes every time, same .dll files in the same places.

ExO

Admin
I'm wondering what the difference between the free repack and the solo/fun repack is that would cause the free version to continue to load up, never having an issue, while the solo/fun crashes every time, same .dll files in the same places.
The reason is that the Gold repack and VIP repack is 64 bit, while the free repack is 32 bit. 64 bit is better, and better optimized.
Basically, it's complaining since the system files are 32 bit, but the server files are 64 bit.

Here's a working link. (sorry):

Thank you thank you, that worked. I'm lost on how to move my current characters and guild over to the new server. Is there a tutorial for such a thing somewhere?

Jenniy

I collect profile flairs.
Silver Supporter
Senior User