Problem with the 5.4.8 MoP Repack

TheGofa

Verified Member
Hi there,

Everything went well installing and running, but once I get to the 3rd quest, to defeat the 6 trainees, I cant get in ???

Heres a screenshot, theres an extra pair of doors ??

WoWScrnShot_081321_182942.jpg

Not sure what to do now, its totally stopped any progress, any help would be much appreciated.
TheGofa

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Hi there,

Everything went well installing and running, but once I get to the 3rd quest, to defeat the 6 trainees, I cant get in ???

View attachment 1647

Not sure what to do now, its totally stopped any progress, any help would be much appreciated.
TheGofa
Its bygged mate.
DamianInABox is working on a new MoP repack.
I'd suggest you to wait for that one to release

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Hi there,

View attachment 1647

TheGofa
Use gm commands to validate quest or pass etap if buggy.
Why do you use this repack?
Is the best even if it's 5.4.7 it doesn't change anything because you have all the raids and all the events.

TheGofa

Verified Member
Its bygged mate.
DamianInABox is working on a new MoP repack.
I'd suggest you to wait for that one to release
Thanks very much for the help, no rush here so I can wait. Appreciate your reply Blackvision

Use gm commands to validate quest or pass etap if buggy.
Why do you use this repack?
Is the best even if it's 5.4.7 it doesn't change anything because you have all the raids and all the events.
Cant use GM to validate, it doesnt help as you actually cant enter the building and you need to go through to continue your journey.

I wasnt sure that the 5.4.7 was fully fleshed out. Will the same Tauri version of the Client work with the 5.4.7 seeing as its a 5.4.8 client?

Thanks for replying, and the suggestion Likon69 :)

====================

One last question, all we (my son and I) want to do is play Pandaren's, so am I better to get a Legion Repack instead?
Legion has all the stuff for Pandaren's doesnt it?

EDIT: I edited this to save extra posts.

Last edited:

TheGofa

Verified Member
Could someone please delete this post ive added them all in to one to save space, thank you.

Last edited:

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Thanks very much for the help, no rush here so I can wait. Appreciate your reply Blackvision

Cant use GM to validate, it doesnt help as you actually cant enter the building and you need to go through to continue your journey.

I wasnt sure that the 5.4.7 was fully fleshed out. Will the same Tauri version of the Client work with the 5.4.7 seeing as its a 5.4.8 client?

Thanks for replying, and the suggestion Likon69 :)

====================

One last question, all we (my son and I) want to do is play Pandaren's, so am I better to get a Legion Repack instead?
Legion has all the stuff for Pandaren's doesnt it?

EDIT: I edited this to save extra posts.
Hello to you. You can fly with gm commands. And fly over this wall. But I really advise you to use the other repack while waiting for this emucoach.
The tauriwow client will work fine. Just change the realmlist and it should work.
To play with your son you will have to put the server on your local network and open ports etc. I think so, I don't really know this side of things, I always play alone.

LEGEION is good but in general you only have the content of Legion which is a little bit pre-worked and the rest is left out.
Midgard was a server before. It's very stable. All the quests work. The dungeons and the raids.

TheGofa

Verified Member
Hello to you. You can fly with gm commands. And fly over this wall. But I really advise you to use the other repack while waiting for this emucoach.
The tauriwow client will work fine. Just change the realmlist and it should work.
To play with your son you will have to put the server on your local network and open ports etc. I think so, I don't really know this side of things, I always play alone.

LEGEION is good but in general you only have the content of Legion which is a little bit pre-worked and the rest is left out.
Midgard was a server before. It's very stable. All the quests work. The dungeons and the raids.

I grabbed the Midgard Server, works like a dream !! Thanks for the suggestion, and yes the TauriWoW client runs perfectly, appreciate your help...

Also, is there any "thread" that I can keep an eye on, for the new repack that DamianInABox is working on, for updates, news etc ??

Regards,
TheGofa

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
I grabbed the Midgard Server, works like a dream !! Thanks for the suggestion, and yes the TauriWoW client runs perfectly, appreciate your help...

Also, is there any "thread" that I can keep an eye on, for the new repack that DamianInABox is working on, for updates, news etc ??

Regards,
TheGofa
He's posting an update from time to time on the Emucoach Discord server :)

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member

Regards,
TheGofa
Hello have fun if you encounter a problem don't hesitate to write to us here or on discord :) good game