Portable Server For MySQL/Apache/PHP | Updated For 2022

PrivateDonut

Veteran Member
Hello everyone,

I was bored and had some extra time this morning, so I decided to update the old portable server for MySQL/Apache/PHP that a lot of people have used for the better part of the last decade. It was extremally outdated, and trinity core for example no longer supports that version of MySQL. This of course can be used for a lot of things for a quick and easy web server setup, even outside of wow emulation.
  1. Apache Version: 2.4.53
  2. PHP Version 8.1.6
  3. MySQL Version: 8.0.30
I have bug tested this, and resolved quite a few bugs during the upgrade. But please reply to this thread or shoot me a PM if you encounter any issues.

MySQL login information:

• Username: root
  • Password: ascent

Download:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Last edited:

PrivateDonut

Veteran Member
Thanks

How does this differ from the mysql included in the mop v2 pack?

The MySQL is more updated then the MoP v2 version, but unless you know how to transfer the database over, I wouldn't worry about it. This is more useful for those who make repacks, or need a quick and portable web server :)

jtarules89

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
Hello everyone,

I was bored and had some extra time this morning, so I decided to update the old portable server for MySQL/Apache/PHP that a lot of people have used for the better part of the last decade. It was extremally outdated, and trinity core for example no longer supports that version of MySQL. This of course can be used for a lot of things for a quick and easy web server setup, even outside of wow emulation.
  2. PHP Version 8.1.6
I have bug tested this, and resolved quite a few bugs during the upgrade. But please reply to this thread or shoot me a PM if you encounter any issues.

MySQL login information:

Download:
[Hidden content]
Thanks and nice release btw

remamakiller

Senior User
Veteran Member
I would like to know how to change the port that apache asks for, 80 to 8080.
Can you tell me the route?
Thank you very much

Pythaeus

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Hello everyone,

2. PHP Version 8.1.6

MySQL login information:

Download:
[Hidden content]
Il try thank you