Old! Poll has expired.

What repack would you like to see next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayiko

Senior User
Hello EmuCoach members!

We have been thinking of ways to get more players to join the forums, and we thought about adding a new repack and keeping it updated.

Therefore, we are interested in knowing which patch is the most wanted. But do not worry, the official Emucoach repack (4.3.4) will be still worked on and updated actively.

So we ask you, the community... what would you like to see next?
Which Patch? Expansion? And what type of repack?
Fun - PvP - PvE - Blizzlike - Instant - Leveling You tell us!

Please leave a resonse below and/or a vote on the poll!

Best wishes,
Emucoach Staff Team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayiko

Senior User
Thank you cliff.

-- Also people, when you vote on the poll please leave a response of what kind of repack you would like to see!

Instant 80... instant 85... instant 90?
Blizzlike? Blizzlike PvP? Blizzlike PvE/PvP? Full PvP? Fun? Custom?
Let us know!

codil82

Gold Supporter
Myself personally, It would be 4.3.4 with bots as well as auction house bot. A lot of servers are low to medium population for various reasons, ours is for family only and friends only. So having those two options on any expansion past 3.3.5 would set it apart from the others.

dmanbob

Verified Member
Myself personally, It would be 4.3.4 with bots as well as auction house bot. A lot of servers are low to medium population for various reasons, ours is for family only and friends only. So having those two options on any expansion past 3.3.5 would set it apart from the others.

Agreed everyone has a server these days so I only compile cores with ahbot and bots.

rmiller0425

Verified Member
The official 4.3.4 with some custom content added. Especially Custom races. But as a second pack not in the official one!

neccta

Veteran Member
I'd say keep working on the 4.3.4 Repack and get it fully working, I wouldn't spread yourself out to thin with multiple repacks.

kamui2040

Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
I'd say keep working on the 4.3.4 Repack and get it fully working, I wouldn't spread yourself out to thin with multiple repacks.

this and a mists of pandaria would be ok but the above beeing more important.

ExO

Admin

I truly see the point. We shouldn't be half-working on different repack versions and not continue working on them, however it could also be good to have two official repacks for more interest for the MOP users as well, for example.

spearwolf

Trial Member
4.3.4 Blizzlike (AHbot/bots would be ok if they dont slow the server to a crawl)
EDIT: After reading i agree work on the 4.3.4 you have. There arent many 4.3.4 packs and I personally think WoW went off a cliff with MOP, and Jeutie's pack covers pre-cataclysm almost to perfection.

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
4.3.4 Blizzlike (AHbot/bots would be ok if they dont slow the server to a crawl)
EDIT: After reading i agree work on the 4.3.4 you have. There arent many 4.3.4 packs and I personally think WoW went off a cliff with MOP, and Jeutie's pack covers pre-cataclysm almost to perfection.

Yeah well, V3 will have AHBot included, not playerbot though - as it's too unstable, would cause too many issues/crashes.

Mlzu

Trial Member
Blizzlike 4.3.4 is awesome enough (My opinion)
And guys, thanks, really thanks for your hard work. The Repack is just awesome keep it up! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.