[NEW VERSION] 4.3.4 Blizzlike Cataclysm - v.7 - [EmuCoach Official Cataclysm Repack]

Zenc

Veteran Member
It is always nice to have the source so that you can have the option to fix or modify the whatever it is that you wish. Not to mention the fact that any fixes that are made could be contributed to the community that is utilizing the repack.

karchen

Trial Member
You may have to set a level above 0 on the account which you created, to be granted acces to the realm.
This is however nothing I am sure of, but let me know how it goes. Otherwise you'll have to wait around for Pewz.

Zafire

.account create *name* *pass* after this .account set gm level *name* 3 (3 is the Gm level) -1(-1 is for all realm) try connect after this

Thank you. But it doesn't help

Zenc

Veteran Member
From what I read, it seems as if the server is letting you connect but not actually get ingame. This is usually caused by something in the config files. You will have to provide a little more details it would be easier to assist you.

ExO

Admin
Help please.
I have created an account. ( commands - account create... ...)
But i cant log on.
After entering the password appears in connection. And that is all. I cant enter in the game.
Advise pls

sorry for my bad english

Yeah some more information as the others said, would be great.

Are you getting the error that your login is wrong or is it stucked at connecting aka realm selection? Also if you are being stucked at realm selection are you getting any worldserver error?

ExO

Admin
Regarding the question of the source code:
At the moment the source is still private and will be for a good amount of time.
I can see it in the future as becoming public - you never know, I hope you understand why I'm not putting it available for download atm.

lorder

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
What I would like to repaired is the Dungeon Finder. On the other missions in the database can be put autocomplete time.
But for the rest of this repack personal opinion is perfect.

Blackmetalz

Trial Member
I understand why you won't release source, because it is your hard working and you can't share to other free, if you share free, maybe they will selling it with their credit ^^. But can you make a list that contents of PvE working? :D

miloskit

Verified Member
i cant get it it working i get every thing runnig but than i set the realm list, than i try to log into wow with Admin@admin pass admin a and dosent work m i doing some thing wrong?
i even tryed to make a new account but its jsut giveing me the 404# error am i ment to have a patched exe? or do some thing,
1., downloaded files'
2: extrackted them and Compiled
3 Got mysql and Auth and World Up and Running
4; ????tryed to open wow didnt work Whats next? ty

Last edited:

vergil250493

Verified Member
i cant get it it working i get every thing runnig but than i set the realm list, than i try to log into wow with Admin@admin pass admin a and dosent work m i doing some thing wrong?
i even tryed to make a new account but its jsut giveing me the 404# error am i ment to have a patched exe? or do some thing,
1., downloaded files'
2: extrackted them and Compiled
3 Got mysql and Auth and World Up and Running
4; ????tryed to open wow didnt work Whats next? ty

same problem as you ! i think client problem going to blizzard server ! not our ower server.

miloskit

Verified Member
it seems i can not change my realm list i put in set realmlist 127.0.0.1 but its still gonig to blizzard servers

miloskit

Verified Member
it seems i can not change my realm list i put in set realmlist 127.0.0.1 but its still gonig to blizzard servers

ExO

Admin
"than i try to log into wow with Admin@admin pass admin a and dosent work m i doing some thing wrong? "
same problem as you ! i think client problem going to blizzard server ! not our ower server.

You are indeed logging in with username admin (without @) and password admin?

For example;
Username: Admin
Password: Admin

And to change your realmlist to 127.0.0.1 do this:

It's different handled;

What you should do to change your realmlist:

Go into Data, EnGB or EnUS or both, click on realmlist.wtf and edit it and there you go
smile.png

Afterwards it will set the realmlist to 127.0.0.1 in config.wtf automatically
Hope it helped.

If you have futher problems or questions feel free to post.

miloskit

Verified Member
i open my wow normal folder and in .wow/data/Enus/thers no realmlist* 9 iahve Wow Mop 5.4.8 Exe.. so when i start up sql, auth/and world and i try to log in its saying please Login with your battle.net account info, so i try , my normal wow account for Live* and it logs to blizzarsds server
so how can i fix this?

miloskit

Verified Member
and iv downlaoded this repack 3 times now
1:downlaod/extract
2 Open sql.auth/world
3.open Normal wow exe. try to log in dosent work**
i goto data*/Enus/ and thers no confix file

ExO

Admin
i open my wow normal folder and in .wow/data/Enus/thers no realmlist* 9 iahve Wow Mop 5.4.8 Exe.. so when i start up sql, auth/and world and i try to log in its saying please Login with your battle.net account info, so i try , my normal wow account for Live* and it logs to blizzarsds server
so how can i fix this?

Hi, this is because it appears that you use the retail wow client, you should download a special client for this patch (4.3.4) to login.

Check this out and follow the small tutorial:
http://www.emucoach.com/showthread.php?37-4-3-4-client-Fast-Way

Hope it helped.

miloskit

Verified Member
and iv downlaoded this repack 3 times now
1:downlaod/extract
2 Open sql.auth/world
3.open Normal wow exe. try to log in dosent work**
i goto data*/Enus/ and thers no Realmlist file
in the wtf folder i have a Config file...