[NEW VERSION] 4.3.4 Blizzlike Cataclysm - v.7 - [EmuCoach Official Cataclysm Repack]

tkrokli

Verified Member
Hi. Do you mean like there should be a default website for the repack? I haven't put any because I feel like there's some different opinions on each one, so they can grab and use the one they feel like is best :)

If you choose to create an internal web page for registering users in this repack, I would like to suggest using the poster image from post #1 of this thread. Several text lines in that image looks like they should have active links. Also, the image colors are versatile enough. :)

lorder

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
[Paladin - Guardian of Ancient Kings] has a failure

the angel does not attack

kamui2040

Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
I know this reply may be a little late, but anyway: this sounds like a loot lag issue. Did you try again after having re installed your server?
Not yet, on the other hand I found out that my disenchanting bug was totaly unrelated to the server itself but rather to my dabbling with the max stackcount of the item template, more precisely making unstackable items stackable.
Which is weird considering this is something I always change and it has worked flawlessly.
Something I do find weird as well, is that even after setting the max learnable professions to 10 through the worldconfig I still haven't been able to learn more than the standard two without resorting to gm commands.

vergil250493

Verified Member
I have tried this solution and it worked for me. Are you starting the mysql.bat before starting the authserver?
I'm also using win7 64 bit.

Btw. I've redownloaded the repack and disenchanting seems to be working now.

when i change the dlls for the ones his suggest i got this error

---------------------------
authserver.exe - Application Error
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
OK

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
I have been making characters to test their areas and I've noticed I can only create 4 characters on my account. Is there a reason for this or is this an issue?

vergil250493

Verified Member
how i do creat a account to try log in ?

dont worry i found it alone xD just put command help in worldserver it's list the commands xD

Last edited:

vergil250493

Verified Member
what is the password for the root of mysql ?? i can connect in it by navicat right to manager DBs?

Dont worry i found it also xD

password: ascent

Last edited:

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
You can create more characters.
Every time I try to create another character when i'm finished I click accept then it takes me to the character screen and the character is not there I deleted a charcters to try to make a new one now it's not letting me make any new characters at all I think there might be a corruption in the database. Would it be possible for me to get a clean Auth. and character sql to inject.

Last edited:

lorder

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
The repack what we download from this website and it works fine. It's weird what you get. :S

karchen

Trial Member
Help please.
I have created an account. ( commands - account create... ...)
But i cant log on.
After entering the password appears in connection. And that is all. I cant enter in the game.
Advise pls

sorry for my bad english

Zafire

https://zafirehd.deviantart.com
Admin
Designer
Senior User
Help please.
I have created an account. ( commands - account create... ...)
But i cant log on.
After entering the password appears in connection. And that is all. I cant enter in the game.
Advise pls

sorry for my bad english

You may have to set a level above 0 on the account which you created, to be granted acces to the realm.
This is however nothing I am sure of, but let me know how it goes. Otherwise you'll have to wait around for Pewz.

Zafire

sadpk

Verified Member
.account create *name* *pass* after this .account set gm level *name* 3 (3 is the Gm level) -1(-1 is for all realm) try connect after this

Exaurdon

Trial Member
Is there or will be source available? I know if I put this on Wine it will create a rift in the space-time continuum and destroy the world.