New Version (14) for #1 Official EmuCoach Cataclysm Repack

ExO

Admin
logouse.png

mFkqfAY.png

NOTE AS OF AUGUST 2022: Version 16 has just been released.
Find the changelog list here:

https://www.emucoach.com/forums/thr...pack-changelog-list-current-vip-release.9642/

Greeting Emucoach'ers,

I hope you are all well in the given position.
At Emucoach, we now present and announce Version 14 of our Cataclysm Repack.

As always, the version has been built with love and passion!
This VIP version (14) is a huge release, and offers several blizzlike fixes and corrections. It includes system bugs, quests, and cataclysm dungeon corrections.

I really appreciate all the support and feedback you guys have given us. Although I have been in this development scene since 2014, I really value your feedback, suggestions and support, honesty from the bottom of my heart. :)

See the V14 Changelog List,
to know what's been worked on. (We really worked hard on it, and dungeon reworks take a while to do.)
- Changelog (14) - VIP (CURRENT VIP RELEASE!)

Version 14 is a VIP release, meaning that it can only be obtained by being a support-member. With thousand and thousand of hours spent on this by our passionate developers, as well as money to freelance developers, that is why.
You can support the forum, the Cataclysm Repack (future development), as well as getting access to the V14 repack, by donating :
https://www.emucoach.com/payments.php

1617463988821.png

We hope you share the same excitement we do! We love updates, and we love fixes to the beloved Cataclysm expansion.

If you have questions, suggestions or feedback, don’t forget telling in a post down below in this thread!

Have a great day.

Best Regards,
ExO.

Last edited:

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Upgraded my server and it's so close to being 100%... Wow great work man!

Sparqking

Gold Supporter
logouse.png

mFkqfAY.png

Greeting Emucoach'ers,

This VIP version (14) is a huge release, and offers several blizzlike fixes and corrections. It includes system bugs, quests, and cataclysm dungeon corrections.

I really appreciate all the support and feedback you guys have given us. Although I have been in this development scene since 2014, I really value your feedback, suggestions and support, honesty from the bottom of my heart. :)

to know what's been worked on. (We really worked hard on it, and dungeon reworks take a while to do.)

Version 14 is a VIP release, meaning that it can only be obtained by being a support-member. With thousand and thousand of hours spent on this by our passionate developers, as well as money to freelance developers, that is why.
You can support the forum, the Cataclysm Repack (future development), as well as getting access to the V14 repack, by donating :

View attachment 1317

We hope you share the same excitement we do! We love updates, and we love fixes to the beloved Cataclysm expansion.

If you have questions, suggestions or feedback, don’t forget telling in a post down below in this thread!

Have a great day.

Best Regards,
ExO.
very cool

MrPotato

Trial Member
Sorry for this question, im new here and I was wondering what is this for? What exactly is this for? Thanks in advance

Rylie

Verified Member
logouse.png

mFkqfAY.png

NOTE AS OF AUGUST 2022: Version 16 has just been released.
Find the changelog list here:

https://www.emucoach.com/forums/thr...pack-changelog-list-current-vip-release.9642/

Greeting Emucoach'ers,

View attachment 1317

Have a great day.

Best Regards,
ExO.
Thank you!