New to the scene, I feel like I've exhausted my resources. Any help is appreciated! Emucoach 7.3.5 repack setup

brian8544

Gold Supporter
Senior User
That makes total sense. I believe i'm running into security issues with windows 10 currently, but I have made progress using the data setting Denks replied with. I wonder if there is a way to see why its hanging on world server login. I was thinking of running a virtual win7 machine as well if all goes south.
What if you disable firewall all together?

Skug

Veteran Member
The firewall is all the way turned off for now, when I find the connection issue I plan to have it back on and exempt this service from it. Using TCPView, I've had some helpers connect on 1119, however the 8081 tcp packet fails to be recieved, and he gets the http disconnect error. On my end Im trying to resolve the worldserver hanging on "Connecting", I can se the .Exe sending packets on 8085, however the world server responded with 103 bytes of info and just hangs there. I wonder If I've missed a world server configuration setting.

Skug

Veteran Member
Quick update, the worldserver works. The problem was user accounts and bnet accounts not being linked, the test accounts I created hung on connecting while the original ADM@ADM works just fine. I think the last hurdle is the WAN connection! Even though they're baby steps, Im just glad to move forward :)

Skug

Veteran Member
Wasn't sure whether to start a new thread, I I planned on just bumping this one. I've looked everywhere, but I cannot find how to link bnet accounts to the game accounts in the 7.3.5 repack. Ive tried variations of the commands in worldserver but no dice. Is this something that I'll need to manually link with HeidiSQL?

-Edit
Found out how to index the acocunt manually my MySQL!

Last edited:

brian8544

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Wasn't sure whether to start a new thread, I I planned on just bumping this one. I've looked everywhere, but I cannot find how to link bnet accounts to the game accounts in the 7.3.5 repack. Ive tried variations of the commands in worldserver but no dice. Is this something that I'll need to manually link with HeidiSQL?

-Edit
Found out how to index the acocunt manually my MySQL!
To do it an easier way

bnetaccount create test@test test

Skug

Veteran Member
To do it an easier way

bnetaccount create test@test test
This repack has to use the "battlenetaccount create function", and If there is not an associated account created with the "account create" command the players get to the realmlist, but are infinitely connecting to the worldserver. Mostly everything has been working up to now as well! About to start our first normal dungeon groups and head on over to Emerald Nightmare :cool:

brian8544

Gold Supporter
Senior User
This repack has to use the "battlenetaccount create function", and If there is not an associated account created with the "account create" command the players get to the realmlist, but are infinitely connecting to the worldserver. Mostly everything has been working up to now as well! About to start our first normal dungeon groups and head on over to Emerald Nightmare :cool:
This thread was very informatic and entertaining in some odd way for me, thanks for documenting your issues and causes/fixes. I bet this could come in handy for other newcomers :D

Enjoy your server!

Inc

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member

All ''latest'' expansions using attlenetaccount create, SL, BFA, Legion... With old account function you will be never able to login.