[NEW REPACK] 7.3.5 LEGION WoW Repack - WoW Legion 7.3.5 Repack - Blizzlike & Fun

Amarelia

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Looks amazing! I look forward to supporting you on this repack. Thank you so much for your hard work, I appreciate your hard work. :)

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
I'm going to have to look at this, this weekend. Any chance on it running on Linux natively? It would be great to run on my file server.

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
OK sick with vaccine sickness so my brain is a bit foggy. I might be doing something wrong here. I grabbed the 7.3.5 client from here. I edited config.wtf to 127.0.0.1. I tried to launch from wow-64.exe and the patched WM735.exe. I try to login with adm@adm | adm and it still refuses to connect even on the local machine. What am I doing wrong? Is my folder layout wrong? Everything starts without error. I run the mysql.bat file first, authserver (bnetserver) and then world server. Everything seems to be running fine, until I go to launch the game and try logging in. What am I missing?

Attachments

• folder layout.png
    folder layout.png
    216 KB · Views: 99

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
OK sick with vaccine sickness so my brain is a bit foggy. I might be doing something wrong here. I grabbed the 7.3.5 client from here. I edited config.wtf to 127.0.0.1. I tried to launch from wow-64.exe and the patched WM735.exe. I try to login with adm@adm | adm and it still refuses to connect even on the local machine. What am I doing wrong? Is my folder layout wrong? Everything starts without error. I run the mysql.bat file first, authserver (bnetserver) and then world server. Everything seems to be running fine, until I go to launch the game and try logging in. What am I missing?
It says "no realms currently available wow51900309" , you really should let me edit my posts to help keep things consolidated.

orangefire

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
From my experience, it only works with the UWOW client specifically, and any others give that error.

DudeBornOn99

Trial Member
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any *good* 7.3.5 Legion repacks I could recommend. There were none, until now.

SKFB-WOW-LEGION-CONTEST.jpg

This repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for certain, the highest quality in Legion, that you will find open-sourced.

It provides many scripted dungeons, quests, legion systems, class & spell fixes.

The repack includes a lot of fixes.

Newer systems are implemented, eg.:
- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Majority of the Legion dungeons/raids are working decently.
It is all served for free.

Account login:
Account 1:
Username: adm@adm
Password: adm
Account 2:
Username: ad@adm
Password: ad

The source is based on TrinityCore, and then reworked by UWOW. All credits to both Trinitycore & UWOW, they have done all the core work.

IN ORDER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 MEANINGFUL POSTS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT INSTANTLY

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
By now, you have read through the post, and hopefully have enjoyed our Legion Repack, provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore, and UWoW. If you have questions or need support, you can always ask.

Interested in playing on an existing Legion Private Server instead?
The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did the majority of the core work
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any *good* 7.3.5 Legion repacks I could recommend. There were none, until now.

This repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for certain, the highest quality in Legion, that you will find open-sourced.

It provides many scripted dungeons, quests, legion systems, class & spell fixes.

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

The source is based on TrinityCore, and then reworked by UWOW. All credits to both Trinitycore & UWOW, they have done all the core work.

IN ORDER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 MEANINGFUL POSTS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT INSTANTLY

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
By now, you have read through the post, and hopefully have enjoyed our Legion Repack, provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore, and UWoW. If you have questions or need support, you can always ask.

The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did the majority of the core work.
Great work thx

MWMDragon

Verified Member

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did the majority of the core work.
I got VIP from Canada $30 just for this, I hope it wasn't a waste.. I'll reply back after I have tried it!.

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

I got VIP from Canada $30 just for this, I hope it wasn't a waste.. I'll reply back after I have tried it!.