[NEW REPACK] 7.3.5 LEGION WoW Repack - WoW Legion 7.3.5 Repack - Blizzlike & Fun

Payk1488

Verified Member
Thanks a lot for the repack. In the server settings, I saw a section with NPC bots. How to activate / call them?

Значок Проверено сообществом

Smack54

MoP Premium
Verified Member
So far I've run into the same problems many have:
1. Proper OpenSSL files need to be used.
2. Configuration files need to be edited, customized for the individual.
3. The proper client must be used.

If I weren't such a lazy bastard I'd insert all that good info into this post. You'll just have to wade through the posts to find it. Good luck.

Last edited:

Payk1488

Verified Member
As far as I know that feature is not available with this release. The latest version that has working bots is EmuCoach 4.3.4 and only on the premium version.
Thanks for the answer. Is there a pet battle robot here? I start a fight, but my pet has all abilities closed and I have nothing to attack the enemy with. Even the very first ability of the pet is closed, and it says that the first level of the pet is required.

Smack54

MoP Premium
Verified Member
I don't know why but Worldserver is sucking up all of my available ram (16gb) and the client is very unstable under those loads - if it runs at all. I had more than one BSOD which I never get. Any ideas?

Smack54

MoP Premium
Verified Member
I don't know why but Worldserver is sucking up all of my available ram (16gb) and the client is very unstable under those loads - if it runs at all. I had more than one BSOD which I never get. Any ideas?

I fixed it. I had my virtual memory set too low.

JohnWick

Verified Member
[QUOTE = "ExO, post: 69020, membro: 1"]
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any * good * 7.3.5 Legion repacks that I could recommend. There weren't any, until now.

SKFB-WOW-LEGION-CONTEST.jpg

This repack gives you a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for sure, the highest quality in Legion, which you will find open-source.

Provides many dungeons, quests, legion systems, class fixes, and scripted spells.

The repack includes many fixes.

More recent systems are implemented, e.g.:
- Legion script
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class rooms
- World missions
- High stability
also script with backport:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WATER

Most Legion dungeons / raids work decently.
It is all served for free.

Account login:
Account 1:
Username: adm @ adm
Password: adm
Account 2:
Username: ad @ adm
Password: announcement

The source is based on TrinityCore and then reworked by UWOW. All credit to Trinitycore and UWOW, they did all the main work.

TO REPLY THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 SIGNIFICANT SEATS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT IMMEDIATE

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
At this point, you've read the post and hopefully enjoyed our Legion Repack , provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore and UWoW. If you have any questions or need support, you can always ask.

Are you interested in playing on an existing Legion private server instead ?
The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did most of the main work.
> great job <good job
[/QUOTE]
Great Job I quess

Payk1488

Verified Member
I often notice that quests are not displayed correctly on the map. The quest completion icons are not correct, the location of the mobs / items also leads to the wrong place. What could be the problem? Or is there no way to fix it? It is not convenient to complete tasks, since you do not know where to go and who to complete the task with.

jbauer74

Verified Member
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any *good* 7.3.5 Legion repacks I could recommend. There were none, until now.

repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for certain, the highest quality in Legion, that you will find open-sourced.

It provides many scripted dungeons, quests, legion systems, class & spell fixes.

The repack includes a lot of fixes.

Newer systems are implemented, eg.:
- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Majority of the Legion dungeons/raids are working decently.

Account login:
Account 1:
Username: adm@adm
Account 2:
Username: ad@adm
Password: ad

The source is based on TrinityCore, and then reworked by UWOW. All credits to both Trinitycore & UWOW, they have done all the core work.

IN ORDER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 MEANINGFUL POSTS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT INSTANTLY

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
By now, you have read through the post, and hopefully have enjoyed our Legion Repack, provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore, and UWoW. If you have questions or need support, you can always ask.

Interested in playing on an existing Legion Private Server instead?
The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did the majority of the core work.
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any *good* 7.3.5 Legion repacks I could recommend. There were none, until now.

This repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for certain, the highest quality in Legion, that you will find open-sourced.

It provides many scripted dungeons, quests, legion systems, class & spell fixes.

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

The source is based on TrinityCore, and then reworked by UWOW. All credits to both Trinitycore & UWOW, they have done all the core work.

IN ORDER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 MEANINGFUL POSTS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT INSTANTLY

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
By now, you have read through the post, and hopefully have enjoyed our Legion Repack, provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore, and UWoW. If you have questions or need support, you can always ask.

The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did the majority of the core work.
This is awesome Thanks!

jbauer74

Verified Member

repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

This repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

This is awesome Thanks!

Payk1488

Verified Member
When players are in a group, they do not see other members of the group moving around the map. If you come close to each other, you can see how a member of the group moves. What could be the cause of this problem?

velocitygaming5

Trial Member

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

awesome

JakeSpeed

Verified Member
Got everything working great only problem I have is how can we make more than the default accounts that are preloaded into it? I tried making a account using > account create User@user password.

It made the account but cant login any ideas? I see the account in mysql as well.

JadedProphet

Verified Member

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Have used EmuCoach Repacks in the past. Looking forward to trying this one out and seeing if it works better than the other 7.3.x versions I've tried elsewhere. Thanks!!

JakeSpeed

Verified Member
It's pretty good I got it running on a domain and other users logged in using it I have noticed a hand full of quests not working ie cant turn in or just not working in general. I have to gm quest finish for them. I've been looking for a git hub on fixes for certain quest but no luck yet.

All in all a very put together repack. :)