[NEW REPACK] 7.3.5 LEGION WoW Repack - WoW Legion 7.3.5 Repack - Blizzlike & Fun

Verified Member
I played retail Legion and I had a blast, I know the DH was op but for what ever reason the content in that version of that game was really enjoyable and the artifact system was very unique and provided a lot of replay-ability. I would love to test this out, thank you!

Eldarus

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
SSP Link looks like Not available to public anymore, the alternative option for some reason gives me "No realms are currently available." after validation. Anyone encountered this?

Spudit

Verified Member
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any *good* 7.3.5 Legion repacks I could recommend. There were none, until now.

SKFB-WOW-LEGION-CONTEST.jpg

This repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for certain, the highest quality in Legion, that you will find open-sourced.

It provides many scripted dungeons, quests, legion systems, class & spell fixes.

The repack includes a lot of fixes.

Newer systems are implemented, eg.:
- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Majority of the Legion dungeons/raids are working decently.
It is all served for free.

Account login:
Account 1:
Username: adm@adm
Password: adm
Account 2:
Username: ad@adm
Password: ad

The source is based on TrinityCore, and then reworked by UWOW. All credits to both Trinitycore & UWOW, they have done all the core work.

IN ORDER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 MEANINGFUL POSTS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT INSTANTLY

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
By now, you have read through the post, and hopefully have enjoyed our Legion Repack, provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore, and UWoW. If you have questions or need support, you can always ask.

Interested in playing on an existing Legion Private Server instead?
The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did the majority of the core work.
Thanks ExO

Spudit

Verified Member
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any *good* 7.3.5 Legion repacks I could recommend. There were none, until now.

This repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for certain, the highest quality in Legion, that you will find open-sourced.

It provides many scripted dungeons, quests, legion systems, class & spell fixes.

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

The source is based on TrinityCore, and then reworked by UWOW. All credits to both Trinitycore & UWOW, they have done all the core work.

IN ORDER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 MEANINGFUL POSTS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT INSTANTLY

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
By now, you have read through the post, and hopefully have enjoyed our Legion Repack, provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore, and UWoW. If you have questions or need support, you can always ask.

The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did the majority of the core work.
Thanks ExO

voralyx

Veteran Member
Amazing. I can't wait to try it! Thanks a lot!
Been trying some other cores but I heard many good things about this one.

voralyx

Veteran Member
Heya Exo, thanks for the repack first of all.

Can you please teach me how to properly create my own account?
This command : .account create <username> <pass> only creates an entry in the "accounts" table, and I cannot log in - "We couldn't log you in with what you just entered". This is because battlenet account is not being created. Is there a setting to turn off battlenet account authentication? (couldn't find anything that looked related in bnetserver.conf either)

With further digging and testing, I found out that the login page uses entries from 'battlenet_accounts' table, and in this battlenet accounts, you can have mutiple "game accounts" as long as these game accounts in 'account' table has same sha_pass_hash (i suspect this hash is the has for the entry in table 'battlenet_accounts', which in this case is for 'id 302029'.
Here's a picture for easier understanding:
1636875959378.jpeg

I tried doing manually by editing the tables and creating new entry for my own account, but I don't know how to generate the SHA_Pass_hash for it.

How can I create a proper Battlenet account entry with its own proper SHA_Pass_hash in the battlenet_accounts table?
I tried the following commands and it doesnt work " .bnetaccount create <username> <pass> "

voralyx

Veteran Member
Hi ExO, can I ask you a couple of question about this release? If you could help me I'd greatly appreciate it!
- How do I use Group Finder as a solo offline player? Doesn't let me join by myself, its looking for other players...
- Ignore raid conditions settings are not working... either raids don't show up in the list or, item rating check is still in place, so I can't ignore the raid entry requirements even with config setting off
- NPC bot feature seems to be present in worldserver.conf but it's not working even when enabled? Is this feature not available in this Free version?

Just played through one random raid and it's really great. All NPCs speaking and scripted, bosses firing skills and AoEs. Pretty awesome.

Last edited:

Xardas88073

Gold Supporter
My server work only on 127.0.0.1.

Extern connect:
Login: 100%
Char creation: 100%
Join the World 80% (lodingscreen after char select and enter the world)

what can i do

thx for feature

Last edited:

AlyriRavenwind

Verified Member

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]