[NEW REPACK] 3.3.5 Wrath of the Lich King TrinityCore - v0.1 - [Official Repack]

levisen

Trial Member
Hello everyone at EmuCoach!

I am happy to announce a new official repack for EmuCoach!
For those wondering about the voting thread we have HERE, don't worry! This has nothing to do with the development of the 4.3.4 repack, nor the possible upcoming repack that you guys are voting on!
In it's current state, this repack has been freshly compiled and has zero changes to it, so FULL credit goes to TrinityCore for their amazing work on their source. I can not take any credit here, except for compiling, which doesn't compare at all. As of now, this repack is only for convenience for those looking for a 3.3.5 on EmuCoach.

However, I am hoping to add to this repack, and hope to continue to develop it in an attempt to get into WoW development.
Keep in mind, I have little to zero experience here, but I'm hoping to learn.
This repack will likely stay free and fully available to the public for some time, as the majority of the work belongs to TrinityCore, and it would be rude to attempt to profit off of this.

I do not have screenshots, or any statistics for you. I hope to eventually have these in the future.
I am also planning a custom repack luncher for this repack based on my cata launcher.
For now, enjoy the repack!

For help in getting the server online, thanks to @Chaotic:
https://www.emucoach.com/repacks/44...v0-1-official-repack-post46765.html#post46765

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

To see the download links, just reply to the thread. All spam will be deleted and punished.

This is a blizzlike Wotlk Repack based on TrinityCore.
Looking to play on an existing Wotlk Private Server instead?
nice

Wyrhan

Trial Member

For those wondering about the voting thread we have HERE, don't worry! This has nothing to do with the development of the 4.3.4 repack, nor the possible upcoming repack that you guys are voting on!
In it's current state, this repack has been freshly compiled and has zero changes to it, so FULL credit goes to TrinityCore for their amazing work on their source. I can not take any credit here, except for compiling, which doesn't compare at all. As of now, this repack is only for convenience for those looking for a 3.3.5 on EmuCoach.

However, I am hoping to add to this repack, and hope to continue to develop it in an attempt to get into WoW development.
This repack will likely stay free and fully available to the public for some time, as the majority of the work belongs to TrinityCore, and it would be rude to attempt to profit off of this.

I do not have screenshots, or any statistics for you. I hope to eventually have these in the future.
I am also planning a custom repack luncher for this repack based on my cata launcher.

https://www.emucoach.com/repacks/44...v0-1-official-repack-post46765.html#post46765

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

To see the download links, just reply to the thread. All spam will be deleted and punished.

Love this

scrambler

Trial Member

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

good

jbudd0649

Trial Member

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

Thanks

xShadow

Trial Member

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

Tnx, I will try this one. But I'm not so sure if this one is the same repack I used 4 days ago and struggled to put it online.

wotlklover

Trial Member

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

ty for info

rafis

Trial Member

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

Thanks