[NEW REPACK] 3.3.5 Wrath of the Lich King TrinityCore - v0.1 - [Official Repack]

fejkq

Trial Member
Hello everyone at EmuCoach!

I am happy to announce a new official repack for EmuCoach!
For those wondering about the voting thread we have HERE, don't worry! This has nothing to do with the development of the 4.3.4 repack, nor the possible upcoming repack that you guys are voting on!
In it's current state, this repack has been freshly compiled and has zero changes to it, so FULL credit goes to TrinityCore for their amazing work on their source. I can not take any credit here, except for compiling, which doesn't compare at all. As of now, this repack is only for convenience for those looking for a 3.3.5 on EmuCoach.

However, I am hoping to add to this repack, and hope to continue to develop it in an attempt to get into WoW development.
Keep in mind, I have little to zero experience here, but I'm hoping to learn.
This repack will likely stay free and fully available to the public for some time, as the majority of the work belongs to TrinityCore, and it would be rude to attempt to profit off of this.

I do not have screenshots, or any statistics for you. I hope to eventually have these in the future.
I am also planning a custom repack luncher for this repack based on my cata launcher.
For now, enjoy the repack!

For help in getting the server online, thanks to @Chaotic:
https://www.emucoach.com/repacks/44...v0-1-official-repack-post46765.html#post46765

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

To see the download links, just reply to the thread. All spam will be deleted and punished.

This is a blizzlike Wotlk Repack based on TrinityCore.
Looking to play on an existing Wotlk Private Server instead?
ty

Freiko

Gold Supporter
Verified Member

For those wondering about the voting thread we have HERE, don't worry! This has nothing to do with the development of the 4.3.4 repack, nor the possible upcoming repack that you guys are voting on!
In it's current state, this repack has been freshly compiled and has zero changes to it, so FULL credit goes to TrinityCore for their amazing work on their source. I can not take any credit here, except for compiling, which doesn't compare at all. As of now, this repack is only for convenience for those looking for a 3.3.5 on EmuCoach.

However, I am hoping to add to this repack, and hope to continue to develop it in an attempt to get into WoW development.
This repack will likely stay free and fully available to the public for some time, as the majority of the work belongs to TrinityCore, and it would be rude to attempt to profit off of this.

I do not have screenshots, or any statistics for you. I hope to eventually have these in the future.
I am also planning a custom repack luncher for this repack based on my cata launcher.

https://www.emucoach.com/repacks/44...v0-1-official-repack-post46765.html#post46765

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

To see the download links, just reply to the thread. All spam will be deleted and punished.

>Nice

Gilroes

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Thanks for this, much appreciated for those who don't have the resources to compile.

sephiroth1993

Trial Member
I'm getting problems connecting to the DB.
I dunno what's the password, i tried with "trinity" and "trinitycore" but it does not seem to be right

hjodtc.png

Did the password changed?

hieveryone

Trial Member

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

lets give this a try

Shadowsearch

Trial Member

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

excited to try it out

toetags

Trial Member

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
[Hidden content]

Server Download:
[Hidden content]

Core Download:
[Hidden content]

Ty